Longshot TBH Express - DFW to RGV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get a bow down to Farmdog in the Valley. Thought I’d check here before handing it to UPS. Anyone making the trip? Yes, I was just there, and yes I forgot I had his bow.

Man, if it can get to me in Leon County next Saturday, I can get it South of Houston in Brazoria County. Someone else would have to finish it off because, even though I have gone out of the way for multiple Expresses, RGV is well out of my range.

Not sure if that’s a help but it could be a leg of a relay.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
      Man, if it can get to me in Leon County next Saturday, I can get it South of Houston in Brazoria County. Someone else would have to finish it off because, even though I have gone out of the way for multiple Expresses, RGV is well out of my range.

Appreciate the offer but I left out a critical detail. Bow needs to be there by Thursday lol!

My brother is in College Station for the game if any DFW guys are headed down tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post

Can’t do it by your deadline, but could could more than likely finish the pick up in Brazoria County and drop off in the valley. Gonna have a trip down that way in the next couple weeks to pick up my truck in San Benito.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
          Appreciate the offer but I left out a critical detail. Bow needs to be there by Thursday lol!

My brother is in College Station for the game if any DFW guys are headed down tomorrow?
          Oh uh, yeah I can’t do that. I’m a home body this weekend due to a couple of family birthdays.

Sorry bud, would’ve definitely helped out otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X