Bay Area Blvd Clear Lake Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Area Blvd Clear Lake Bucks

I’ve been seeing these two guys on my way to and from work. I decided to stop and get some pictures of them this morning.
    Not the greatest pictures but I thought I would share. This is on Bay Area Blvd in front of the Boeing building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some monsters in that area

Comment

I see you hunt in Jewett/Marquez area, that is where I grew up. There are some monsters over around Clearlake area and NASA. I lived in Clearlake 10 years ago not far from Boeing off Bay Area Blvd

Comment

There’s been huge deer down there for many years. I worked in Clear Lake for 8 years and knew where several 150” bucks lived. Had a 14 pointer that was almost tamed that I fed scraps when I took lunch breaks in my truck.

Comment

Last weekend, I drove around UH of Clear Lake and saw some monsters as well. They know they wont be hunted and are safe on the campus.

Comment

One of the biggest bucks I've ever seen was cruising the sidewalk on repsdorh in Seabrook about 3 years ago. I've heard theres big ones at NASA too...

Comment

How do I draw a tag? Is this area considered east Texas? Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen a 180ish deer on a fireplace mantle that came from the area long ago

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice bucks, I am the back of Kingwood and we get a nice buck or two in the front yard, especially when the acorns start falling............Ready for this year!!!

Comment

I saw a 200 + in nasa some yrs ago, there are some huge deer inside that fence

Comment

That “industrial” water over there helps them out.

This was from Addicks around Hwy 6.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2A3C97D7-C0BB-4912-A1D2-8B6A4CA5FB73.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	24691686
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	56DBB7E5-8A15-4378-91A8-86186164B1B3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	24691685

Comment

Right around the corner from the house, we see these urbanized deer all the time. I've never seen one over 150 though. Great pictures!

Comment

Wow

Comment

This guy is a little closer to Choate road. This time of year when I see them running around here in there bachelor groups gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the season getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                              This guy is a little closer to Choate road. This time of year when I see them running around here in there bachelor groups gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the season getting closer.

That looks close to Bayport Blvd...

Comment

Working...
                              X