CLOVIS Broadhead Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOVIS Broadhead Test

Check out my test of this brand new head.

CLOVIS by Triplepoint Outdoors: Broadhead Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the rest of the forum and participate. It's an awesome place. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chew; 08-25-2022, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Couldn’t a mod just delete his posts?

Comment

I know he's looking for clicks, but Lusk does the best broadhead reviews out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Check out the rest of the forum and participate. It's an awesome place. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
          i just did a quick search. OP has commented in just 8 threads he didn't start. 4 of them are the earliest 4 in the search results.

Comment

His reviews are informative, but he is also trying to generate clicks. No different than killerbee with his fishing videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              His reviews are informative, but he is also trying to generate clicks. No different than killerbee with his fishing videos.
              True but Bill has been around a long time.

Comment

I like his broadhead reviews. check out the his latest Rage broadhead review. Rage blades were breaking on a cardboard box.

Comment

i like his reviews

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
                    I like his broadhead reviews. check out the his latest Rage broadhead review. Rage blades were breaking on a cardboard box.
                    I do too. I don't hunt 22g steel plate but it's interesting see how all the broadhead perform. The head he was testing in the post that started this definitely has a problem with the blades staying open. I don't care how many TBH posts he has.....I know I won't be shooting those heads now and I appreciate his testing.
                    Last edited by 175gr7.62; 08-26-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I enjoy his posts. Saves some of us some money, and headaches, with his broadhead research.

Comment

You're upset he post an informational video about bowhunting equipment on a bow hunting forum because he doesn't comment on other nonsense?

I saw enough to know I'm not a fan of that broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
                          You're upset he post an informational video about bowhunting equipment on a bow hunting forum because he doesn't comment on other nonsense?

I saw enough to know I'm not a fan of that broadhead.
                          Your kinda missing the point.....

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                            I enjoy his posts. Saves some of us some money, and headaches, with his broadhead research.
                            It is also nice that you can search for a broadhead and pull up his test for information and research on a particular head.

Comment

The point being he only post here for views?

Or he only post when he has something of real value to add to the forum?

Comment

Working...
                              X