Socks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socks ?

Alright it’s time for some new socks . All I wear is boots don’t own a pair of shoes. I normally buy Dan post boot socks . Them jokers are 45 bucks for three pair now . What’s y’all’s go to that will actually stay put . I’m not a fan of the Dickies socks .

I’m in- dickies are horrible in my opinion!
    I do have some ariats that I’ve had quite a while and they are still holding their shape .

Comment

I’m probably not much help because mine are $18-20/pair but I wear Darn Tough always. Day to day, work, hunting, or whatever.

Comment

I buy the cheapest Hanes socks at Walmart. Not sure what the big deal is on socks.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          I’m probably not much help because mine are $18-20/pair but I wear Darn Tough always. Day to day, work, hunting, or whatever.
          If I had Your money I’d throw Mine away

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I buy the cheapest Hanes socks at Walmart. Not sure what the big deal is on socks.
            Comfort, durability, holding their original shape / elasticity and staying up where they belong !

Comment

Darn Tough are the way to go. Lifetime warranty too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                If I had Your money I’d throw Mine away
                Yea I dont have a lot of socks and they’re lifetime warranty lol

Comment

With all of the money we spend on boots, I’ve often though that why socks do get the same attention. Bass pro has some life time warranty socks. Has anyone tried them? I wear Under armor socks and at best they are just ok.

Comment

Holy cow!! I had no idea there was a such thing as expensive socks!! I need to get out more I guess. I'm thankful that Santa Claus brings me new ones every year.

Comment

I need some with Kevlar toes! I try to trim my toe nails regularly but dang I can wear holes in the toes quick. I use to buy Sams brand in a big pack. But they ain’t holding up. Had some under armour ones that have lasted a long time. All I wear is boots to so I think that little bit of sliding accelerates toe holes!

Comment

I wear Crazy Goat wool socks if I know I'm going to be on my feet all day like at a trade show. They are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Yea I dont have a lot of socks and they’re lifetime warranty lol
                          So which one of there 400 styles do you buy? I’m about to order some.

Comment

My Walmart socks will last around 10 years. I wear Crocs without socks at least 10 months out of the year. Even while hunting.

Comment

Since God invented Hey Dudes, I wear socks much less than before. When I do I wear Timberland brand. They stay put and hold up well. Of course, I don't have gargoyle feet either so I don't wear holes in them too fast. My wife did buy me some 511 Tactical socks that seem to be well made as well.
                              Last edited by curtintex; 07-09-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X