EZ Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ Feeder

I went by Buc-ees for a gentleman on here that had posted about stand and fill feeders in Katy. The EZ Feeders are on the car wash side of Buc-ees. They had at least a dozen of them there right now. Deer corn is $9.88 as well
    This concludes your public service announcement!

How much are those EZ Feeders?

Comment

Originally posted by diamond07 View Post
      how much are those ez feeders?
      $499

Comment

Tractor Supply in Hearne had about 5-7 of them as of Saturday, same as the ones at Buc-ees.

Comment

^^Really?

Only ones I knew of that TS carries are 400 lbs, the ones at the Beaver Den are 600.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
            ^^Really?

Only ones I knew of that TS carries are 400 lbs, the ones at the Beaver Den are 600.
            Pretty sure they were 600#. I walked over and looked at them because I was surprised to see them.

Comment

In the past the TSC has been 400lbs and usually green unless they changed their norm.

Comment

Didn’t bucees used to b $399? (Not definite.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  I bet so!

Look at the price of everything, including stands and feeders. Its outrageous

Thank anyone who voted for biden

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post

yes....went up last season. Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      In the past the TSC has been 400lbs and usually green unless they changed their norm.
                      Exactly what I remembered from when I bought two from TS last year. I would’ve preferred the 600 but I’m up at least once a month so that wasn’t necessary.

And I never could find them in stock at the Den in Madisonville, which was before I broke down and bought a trailer. That’s why I went with the smaller ones.

Comment

Tractor Supply in Hearne has the 600# feeders for $499. They had 4 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently, Bucees is no longer the exclusive vendor for the 600 pound All Seasons feeder, as evidenced by this thread. A belt/pulley/hydraulic shop in Seguin has been selling them for the last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Tractor Supply in Hearne has the 600# feeders for $499. They had 4 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSC stepped up their game..

Comment

The tsc in Midlothian and the one in ballinger has been selling the original 600# feeder for a yr or two and now I saw the ez feeder in Midlothian as well.

Now if they would just start matching buccees corn prices…

Comment

Working...
                              X