• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        If Mexico were invading us with their military, planes, artillery, etc. we would destroy them. So tell me what the difference is ? They are slowly destroying us and we don’t do chit ! I guess if we’re that stupid we deserve it.

I have been saying we need to take care of the Mexican problem for years. They helped the Germans sneak spies into the US during WWII, then they helped the Russians sneak spies into the US for many years, during the cold war. Then since those days, they have been helping terrorist sneak into the US. Then there is the constant flow of very high volumes of drugs, that have been coming into this country for decades, causing us lots and lots of problems and costing the US billions. And what do we do to Mexico, zero, nothing, we allow it all to keep happening. Our government is not out for the countries best interests, or protecting the country from serious known problems.

So instead we just deal with all of the new variations of drugs and all of the problems they cause. There are billions of dollars spent each year, mostly wasted, dealing with all of the many problems that are a result of drugs coming across the border into this country.

Comment

“” we just deal with all of the new variations of drugs and all of the problems they cause”

These new drugs are something entirely different,
          This Flack-a/ spice stuff hitting the Houston area is a slow agonizing death appeantly ?

The cartels never Seem to rest , and IMO the government likes drugs as a distraction from other problems

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            DRUGS KILL!!!!

Been this way and won't change. Likely started with "just weed"
            Most start with alcohol, then need a " better " high.

Comment

This has me worried for my grandkids/all kids.
              It seems the Biden administration could care less, their media will never hold them accountable.
              There’s blood on all their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                Most start with alcohol, then need a " better " high.
                Well yes!

BUT the percentage of people who use alcohol only is alot higher then the percentage who use weed only.

Some people(alot) have addictive personalities. Sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  Matter of fact here you go.

Scroll to the bottom to Resources and you will see where you can get free Naloxone.

Thanks so much for sharing brother. I got certified and have my 2 free vials of Naloxone coming. I am also going to urge each of my family members to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Thanks so much for sharing brother. I got certified and have my 2 free vials of Naloxone coming. I am also going to urge each of my family members to do the same.

Good on you. Im going to a childs funeral next week. The war on drugs has shifted as all systems do towards money and convenience. Our government is literally imprisoning children and watching them die while allowing the Cartels free access to them. Beyond the pale. Can’t change that so best we can do is prepare to save as many as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                      This has me worried for my grandkids/all kids.
                      It seems the Biden administration could care less, their media will never hold them accountable.
                      There’s blood on all their hands.
                      Ditto! I have lots of young cousins coming thru this mess. Reminds me of my college years during the crack epidemic.......and that administration did not give a crap either. "Largest incarceration rates in American history!" I am sure that is how we will handle this epidemic also..........NOT!

Comment

Bump...please talk to your kids.
                        13yr old kid from Kemp lost to fentanyl a few weeks ago.

Comment

TBH family and friends I am bumping this thread once again. Please understand, having lost a child to an accidental overdose I realize I am hyper-sensitive to this.

UPDATE
                          I just left CVS. Someone had told me they would give you FREE Naloxone. I went to the pharmacy consultation counter and told them I wanted Naloxone. They just asked for my name and DOB and that was it. Didn't even ask me to show ID. Walked out in about 5mins. Totally FREE! And this is the nasal spray which is obviously much easier to administer than the syringe and vial dose. PLEASE tell all your friends and family to get this stuff and keep ready. It could absolutely save someone's life.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            TBH family and friends I am bumping this thread once again. Please understand, having lost a child to an accidental overdose I realize I am hyper-sensitive to this.

UPDATE
                            I just left CVS. Someone had told me they would give you FREE Naloxone. I went to the pharmacy consultation counter and told them I wanted Naloxone. They just asked for my name and DOB and that was it. Didn't even ask me to show ID. Walked out in about 5mins. Totally FREE! And this is the nasal spray which is obviously much easier to administer than the syringe and vial dose. PLEASE tell all your friends and family to get this stuff and keep ready. It could absolutely save someone's life.
                            Sorry for your loss. This is a sad time we are living in. As a death investigator I have probably seen more fentanyl related deaths over the last couple months than most on here. The ages range from mid teens to 80s. I would say about 75 percent of the scenes I have been on have several used Narcan containers laying around. Talk to your kids and family members about it, they may think they are buying one thing but are actually getting fentanyl. I tis either the best high or just enough to OD you is what friends of the deceased tell me.

Comment

I tell me kids about every overdose call I run at the FD. If my kids ever try any sort of dope it won’t be because we have not talked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                Sorry for your loss. This is a sad time we are living in. As a death investigator I have probably seen more fentanyl related deaths over the last couple months than most on here. The ages range from mid teens to 80s. I would say about 75 percent of the scenes I have been on have several used Narcan containers laying around. Talk to your kids and family members about it, they may think they are buying one thing but are actually getting fentanyl. I tis either the best high or just enough to OD you is what friends of the deceased tell me.
                                That's been the case here for sure. They go and buy what they think is percocet, even looks like it, but is actually fentanyl.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X