Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck ya!! Great write up!

Comment

That’s my hunt recap! I hope it gives a decent look at what goes in to one of these mountain hunts outside of the USA. I have truly lived a special and blessed life. I love the outdoors and fishing and hunting have meant the world to me and kept me out of trouble. I am extremely lucky to have a career that provides the funds to do these trips and a supportive wife. Thanks for following along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

That last post/note leads to dinner tonight! And these fine ladies bid me farewell from sheep camp.

Comment

Congratulations Doc!!!! Great write up of a heck of a hunt.

Comment

Good **** doc!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                Cleaned up and made it to the restarting. Ordered a vodka drink because I’m thirsty and a bottle of wine. Just soaking it all in and trying to enjoy some time to unwind.

Crap! That should have been made it to the restaurant…..

Comment

Congrats on a great Ram and hunt.! Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Congrats on the ram

Comment

Congrats, always enjoy your hunts!

Comment

Wow! What a hunt and a recap. Congratulations Doc!

Comment

That’s my hunt recap! I hope it gives a decent look at what goes in to one of these mountain hunts outside of the USA. I have truly lived a special and blessed life. I love the outdoors and fishing and hunting have meant the world to me and kept me out of trouble. I am extremely lucky to have a career that provides the funds to do these trips and a supportive wife. Thanks for following along!

As usual, great recap Doc! You do a dam fine job of note taking and it makes it feel like we’re on the mountain with you. Congrats on the slam!

If I may, I have to say I disagree with you on something. You have lived a great life that you earned and worked your tail off to have. For you to say lucky is downplaying what you do day in and day out, I highly doubt anything has been handed to you!
                          I, as well as many other guys on here, enjoy it and applaud you for what you do and the fun you have

Thanks for taking us along. Ready for the next adventure!

Comment

Well done young man!! I feel your pain on "the down parts"!!! They always killed me hunting the mountains, way more than I had ever thought they would!! Always enjoy following your hunts big or small!!

Travel safe back home and keep those babies coming so we can follow along with another hunt in the future!!!

Comment

Great pics and a great story!
                              Congrats and Thanks for sharing the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                As usual, great recap Doc! You do a dam fine job of note taking and it makes it feel like we’re on the mountain with you. Congrats on the slam!

If I may, I have to say I disagree with you on something. You have lived a great life that you earned and worked your tail off to have. For you to say lucky is downplaying what you do day in and day out, I highly doubt anything has been handed to you!
                                I, as well as many other guys on here, enjoy it and applaud you for what you do and the fun you have

Thanks for taking us along. Ready for the next adventure!
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X