Shipping an ATV from NY to TX - Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping an ATV from NY to TX - Recommendations

I purchased an ATV from NY and need in shipped to Texas. Will be able to ship from a business to a business, with forklift and/or ramp on both ends.

I put a post on UShip.com, and hoping to get some decent hits from it. Good thing is I have an open window to wait on a good deal.

Just seeing if anyone could recommend a good shipper if UShip doesn't work out?

Any experience doing this?

All pointers appreciated!

Thanks

I have used UShip. Worked fine. Just keep waiting - bids will get crazy cheap....or at least they did in my case. Shipping a tractor.

Comment

No real hell but I am guessing you found the 800

Comment

If they have a Fastenal near the location in NY you can check with them. I have heard that is a good method of shipping pallet sized things.

Otherwise no clue but expect it is gonna be pricey

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          no real hell but i am guessing you found the 800
          yesss!

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
            I have used UShip. Worked fine. Just keep waiting - bids will get crazy cheap....or at least they did in my case. Shipping a tractor.

Can I pick your brain for a second? 361-772-3526 if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              yesss!

You buy that one listed out of Schenectady, or however it’s spelled?

I went looking around over the weekend after seeing your post and saw it, I just didn’t think you were going to want to deal with the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                You buy that one listed out of Schenectady, or however it’s spelled?

I went looking around over the weekend after seeing your post and saw it, I just didn’t think you were going to want to deal with the transfer.
                I did.... It was clean. Seller had a great rating and he sent me dozens of pics and video of it cranking and running. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                X