DA hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
    Did he need a track hoe to put it up? How'd he get it dropped off and set up in the wrong place?
    He set up the feeders normal way , but now they’re full and it’s to much to leave laying out for the cows ( my understanding it’s like 2500 lbs feed? ) so he wanted to pick up whole feeders with a hoe

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      He set up the feeders normal way , but now they’re full and it’s to much to leave laying out for the cows ( my understanding it’s like 2500 lbs feed? ) so he wanted to pick up whole feeders with a hoe
      If I were the Landowner, I would say, "My Property, my Feeders" Do not trespass again".

Comment

I wonder if he was planning on moving it this Saturday at daybreak across the pastures unbelievable

Comment

Puts out 2500lbs of feed and has machinery. Don't run him off too fast. Him pissing off another ranch ain't on y'all

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Puts out 2500lbs of feed and has machinery. Don't run him off too fast. Him pissing off another ranch ain't on y'all
            How do you know he owns machinery?

He might just borrow the wrong piece of equipment and then every LEO plus a few helicopters descend on your lease to apprehend the "thief" while you are trying to kick off the season

His feeder may be loaded with 25% feed and 75% pea gravel since he read on the www (likely TBH) that someone posted it worked great

Sounds more like the kind to shoot someone with an "unloaded" firearm to me

Comment

I think the best part is his “solution”.

This thread needs photos. Especially drone shots!!
              Last edited by Big pig; 09-26-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

This situation has epic potential. Please report back how this move plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
                  If I were the Landowner, I would say, "My Property, my Feeders" Do not trespass again".
                  This is the appropriate solution.

Comment

If I were the landowner, I wouldn't attempt to steal another man's feeders that were mistakenly put on my property. I would give em hell though. I'd laugh at him for sure, get a hour or two out of the excavator, or at least give me a couple bags of corn for the time I had to spend coordinating getting him off my property.

Comment

I'm confused how someone sets up a feeder at a new place, and doesn't meet with anyone before hand! Seems like the common sense factor is far from present with this idiot.

Comment

This is freaking crazy, never even heard such thing happening.

Comment

I definitely wouldn't want a dumbazz like that on my lease. Tell him to get his crap off the neighbors place and go home.

Comment

Who showed him the place? Lots of W T F here

Comment

Agree with Big pig, we need photos.

Comment

Does he know the difference between cows and deer?

Comment

Working...
                                X