Youth Bow Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Bow Hunt

I am needing 2 - 4 more kids for a youth bowhunt for October 14-16. If you have a son or daughter (youth hunting license required) that bowhunts and would be interested. Please PM me for details. If I receive a big amount of interest, I will put names in a bowl and draw for the winners. I will take names up until Friday Sept 16.

Bob

My anniversary weekend and daughter has a volleyball game... or we would be in. Awesome gesture!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Bobby, where at? My knucklehead might be interested. Of course being way out West means I've gotta figure out how far the drive is.

Pablo

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        Hey Bobby, where at? My knucklehead might be interested. Of course being way out West means I've gotta figure out how far the drive is.

Pablo
        PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
          I am needing 2 - 4 more kids for a youth bowhunt for October 14-16. If you have a son or daughter (youth hunting license required) that bowhunts and would be interested. Please PM me for details. If I receive a big amount of interest, I will put names in a bowl and draw for the winners. I will take names up until Friday Sept 16.

Bob
          Nice gesture sir.

Comment

She's asleep already but I'll ask her in the a.m. and let you know. I'm 99% sure she'll be up for it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              She's asleep already but I'll ask her in the a.m. and let you know. I'm 99% sure she'll be up for it. Thanks.
              Sounds good.

Bob

Comment

Bump for a great hunt.

Comment

In for details. My kiddo would enjoy this.

Comment

I love seeing these posts! Good luck to all the kiddos

Comment

As of right now, the hunt is full, any others interested, I can put you down as an alternate for the hunt and keep your name for next year. Please PM me for details.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BigDropTine View Post
                        In for details. My kiddo would enjoy this.
                        PM sent to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X