Hell you are still learning son!....
    Absolutely! Always will

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Absolutely! Always will

I just wanted to see you type it [emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Keep posting them OP. Extremely informative and much appreciated!
        Amen.

OP, what is your go to hunting bow set-up? If you had to choose only one?

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
        Team Michelob Ultra Pro Staff

Comment

The real outrage should be the price of those Bishop arrows!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Amen.

OP, what is your go to hunting bow set-up? If you had to choose only one?

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
            Team Michelob Ultra Pro Staff
            Ultra here sir

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
              I like his broadhead reviews. check out the his latest Rage broadhead review. Rage blades were breaking on a cardboard box.

I looked this up. Embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have know problem with it, he’s not selling anything he’s just posting informative content that pertains to bow hunting on a bow hunting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                  I have know problem with it, he’s not selling anything he’s just posting informative content that pertains to bow hunting on a bow hunting forum.
                  Actually, he gets paid by YouTube. Otherwise you could have all the YouTube guys The Element, Ranch Fairy, Mullet Man etc drop links in here everytime they have an informational bowhunting video on their YouTube channel, but they don't. (Those guys above are actually from Texas and not some yankee carpetbagger)

Everyone has an opinion etc but I wanted to clear that up in case you really thought he was doing all these videos without any financial incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                    Wait, you have online friends? I didn't know that was a thing. However, some of us get hung up on principles or what we perceive to be right/wrong, fair etc. Essentially he comes here as a solicitor as mentioned by Smart and hangs his sign on the door and leaves. No one is crying over him not being an "online friend" as you called it.

He doesn't participate on his own threads because he is too busy going around posting on all the other archery websites so he can get back to doing whatever it is he wants to do instead of engage with his viewers on here etc.

Just seems phony to me...if you really do the videos because you care about helping people and you post a link to share this, wouldn't you have the resolve to maybe participate every now and then on your own post by answering some questions?

Eh, back to finding something else to read on here

Go read a playboy and you’ll feel better. This is just a bowhunting forum where folks complain about ones who start a good thread on bowhunting topics. Just because some “participate” on here doesn’t mean they add ANY value. GOOD GRIEF!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Go read a playboy and you’ll feel better. This is just a bowhunting forum where folks complain about ones who start a good thread on bowhunting topics. Just because some “participate” on here doesn’t mean they add ANY value. GOOD GRIEF!

A Bible would be better...

I think the complaint isn't about the topic but more about the principle. As far as participate... It isn't unfair to expect for someone to participate on a thread they start or to call them out for only promoting their business and using this platform to do it. There is no "discussion", only a drop a link and leave.

However, I see with your playboy comment where your principles are or maybe it reflects more on your age. So I understand that you don't get it and that is okay.

Football and deer hunting can't start soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                        A Bible would be better...

I think the complaint isn't about the topic but more about the principle. As far as participate... It isn't unfair to expect for someone to participate on a thread they start or to call them out for only promoting their business and using this platform to do it. There is no "discussion", only a drop a link and leave.

However, I see with your playboy comment where your principles are or maybe it reflects more on your age. So I understand that you don't get it and that is okay.

Football and deer hunting can't start soon enough.
                        I’ll agree a bible is better. We just have a different perspective on the OPs threads.

Comment

Thank you for the video BowHuntr64. Well made and informative.

Don't worry about these Nancy's. Keep posting them up!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            I’ll agree a bible is better. We just have a different perspective on the OPs threads.
                            Well that ended nicely good job men

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t mind having clickbait archery product videos posted on the forum. It’s a nice change of pace from the dumb crap that the people that spend more time on the forum vs hunting post.

Comment

Uh oh, boys, y'all gonna be mad!
                                LUSK posted again on the GS without answering your questions!

Comment

Working...
                                X