No announcement yet.

CLOVIS Broadhead Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be nice if he would participate in a discussion that he starts. He drops the link for clicks then doesn't show back up until he does it again. You ask a question and crickets.

Killerbee at least participates.

Comment

Last I checked this is a bowhunting forum. OP has aided me via pms setting up a bison arrow. Lot of gun hunters upset here!

Comment

You're the only one that seems upset. I encouraged him to participate in the forum since he's an obvious wealth of knowledge. I'm assuming he hunts, shoots, etc. It's a shame he doesn't post up anything else except his links and then disappears with no feedback/questions/hunting videos.

Comment

Is he a site Sponsor?

Comment

No, he isn't a site sponsor. He comes here and to every other archery website and post a link to his review so he can collect more YouTube subscribers/views etc to get paid. He doesn't answer questions on his post, it is a hit and run. It would be great if he seemed a little sincere with joining this website except only his business. At least pay to be an advertiser. We have so many great companies that pay to advertise, yet he slides by for free because it is informational??

I don't see the Ranch Fairy post every one of his videos here and run off. The Element guys post here some but they don't post every video that they do that is "informational" to archery and deer hunting for clicks.

Comment

I cant stand his yankee voice enough to watch the video

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                No, he isn't a site sponsor. He comes here and to every other archery website and post a link to his review so he can collect more YouTube subscribers/views etc to get paid. He doesn't answer questions on his post, it is a hit and run. It would be great if he seemed a little sincere with joining this website except only his business. At least pay to be an advertiser. We have so many great companies that pay to advertise, yet he slides by for free because it is informational??

I don't see the Ranch Fairy post every one of his videos here and run off. The Element guys post here some but they don't post every video that they do that is "informational" to archery and deer hunting for clicks.

Yup he's a click pimp all over..

Its too bad he doesn't participate on at least his own threads when folks ask questions. Probably doesn't even revisit them. He just hangs his marketing on our door knob and walks away to the next house.
                Last edited by Smart; 08-27-2022, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Not everyone wants online friends. I don't mind that he does a flyby.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
                      The point being he only post here for views?

Or he only post when he has something of real value to add to the forum?
                      The point being it's about principle .
                      BUT, that's just me & my opinion only, if the mods have no problem with it, I certainly don't.
                      It's obvious that people do find his videos helpful and informative.
                      Seems to me though, interacting with your followers/clicks would be a plus not a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by TxxAgg View Post
                        Not everyone wants online friends. I don't mind that he does a flyby.

Wait, you have online friends? I didn't know that was a thing. However, some of us get hung up on principles or what we perceive to be right/wrong, fair etc. Essentially he comes here as a solicitor as mentioned by Smart and hangs his sign on the door and leaves. No one is crying over him not being an "online friend" as you called it.

He doesn't participate on his own threads because he is too busy going around posting on all the other archery websites so he can get back to doing whatever it is he wants to do instead of engage with his viewers on here etc.

Just seems phony to me...if you really do the videos because you care about helping people and you post a link to share this, wouldn't you have the resolve to maybe participate every now and then on your own post by answering some questions?

Eh, back to finding something else to read on here

Comment

I think he does honest reviews and provides a useful service.

Would be nice if he circled back and answered questions or added something other places

He is doing more for the site than that gal that was posting on here for about the same thing (site hits) I can't remember her name or exactly what she was peddling though

Comment

Holy smokes gentlemen. He posts the best broad head reviews you can find. And y’all still want to gripe. In the early days of TBH I learned a bunch about bow hunting. These days you’d be hard pressed to find a quarter of the type of info that was on here like that.

I get the complaint about him doing it for a business but come on. The vast majority of “reviews” on here about stuff are so extremely biased due to price or brand or the company being a sponsor that they are nearly worthless.

Keep posting them OP. Extremely informative and much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              In the early days of TBH I learned a bunch about bow hunting.

Hell you are still learning son!....

Comment

I have a question for him. When are you going to put out another flyer out ? Let's see what he says

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X