Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    IMHO....
    it sounds like a money grab by some women.......

it doesnt take much at all to be indicted in this day and age of the #metoo era....and for 2 to not indict says a lot to me......
    Maybe some are after his money but no one has answered my question. Why would a millionare athlete go to a slimy massage parlor when he can get a free professional, taylor made to his "physical issues" massage at his own home or the training facility? I am waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Maybe some are after his money but no one has answered my question. Why would a millionare athlete go to a slimy massage parlor when he can get a free professional, taylor made to his "physical issues" massage at his own home or the training facility? I am waiting.
      Why would he do all that, and then harass/rape someone?

It's the culture, kinda like some poachers need the rush they get from that rather than just hunting legally.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Best answer I can give you is my Tiger Woods analogy.

Some women are all about missionary in the dark....and some women are freaks with the lights on.....

Who knows?

Comment

Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          and the league will probably ban Watson for a year because its the Browns...

I have no doubt if it was the Patriots or Cowboys, Packers, etc....it would be a 4 game max.....
          Are you a Browns fan?[emoji23][emoji23] shocked!

And you have no doubt the Cowboys are given easier shorter suspensions by Goodell and crew after Jerry tried to have him removed?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji2359][emoji2359]

That a ridiculous statement to include the Cowboys. Cowboys are suspended all the time. Do you not remember the ridiculous suspension of Zeke Elliot and the bogus domestic violence charge by a single person? It was 6 games there. And there weren’t 23-24 of them accusing him. Didn’t Saint Not Guilty Deshaun settle 20 of those 23-24 cases out of court? Sounds pretty guilty to me. The Brown’s gross miscalculation of Deshaun Watson’s situation is typical Browns… and with it they just sent the only QB to win them a playoff game in umpteen years packing.
          Last edited by Smart; 07-07-2022, 06:17 AM.

Comment

the Browns, why doesn't that surprise me? How many high-ranked picks have they wasted nearly every year, for many years? Whenever you hear their name called to pick a #1 rounder, you cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Are you a Browns fan?[emoji23][emoji23] shocked!

And you have no doubt the Cowboys are given easier shorter suspensions by Goodell and crew after Jerry tried to have him removed?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji2359][emoji2359]

That a ridiculous statement to include the Cowboys. Cowboys are suspended all the time. Do you not remember the ridiculous suspension of Zeke Elliot and the bogus domestic violence charge by a single person? It was 6 games there. And there weren’t 23-24 of them accusing him. Didn’t Saint Not Guilty Deshaun settle 20 of those 23-24 cases out of court? Sounds pretty guilty to me. The Brown’s gross miscalculation of Deshaun Watson’s situation is typical Browns… and with it they just sent the only QB to win them a playoff game in umpteen years packing.
              not a Browns fan......I just see the hypocrisy in the punishments the NFL gives...but I can agree you're right about the Cowboys

Comment

How in the ***x is Baker Mayfield still in the NFL. He is an embarrassment to the NFL. One of many. When defensive linemen literally laugh after sacking you over and over, some one should take note. 32 teams in the league and were suppose to believe this clown is one of the best in the country ? MmmmmmmNo…

Comment

Working...
                X