Honor: Lost TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
    It has been a few years back but I was following Conchoman on his canoe trip when he died on that trip. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but memories of his trip haunt me ever so often. My heart goes out to his family.
    Thank you Gary, there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of him and that trip. It haunts me as well.
    TBH is very supportive of members of lost loved one’s and it is very much appreciated. God Bless all who have lost family and friends.

Comment

Sadly, we have another TBH great to add to this list that is too dang long already.
      RIP Brek

Comment

.............wow, hard to read this thread but Thank You for starting it! Lotta good folks on here........."RSATT!"

Comment

Add Coldgas aka Jody Powledge, and wife.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-31-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Wow, Rest In Peace.

Comment

Joe Harrell... screen name "bearhunter"
              july 2 1965 - march 12 2019

Joe was a simple man, just wanted to hunt and fish. He went with me to Wyoming to hunt mulies, we shared camp in Coke and Cass counties for many seasons. He is still missed beyond belief. He was and will always be my best friend. I miss ya Brother

Comment

Good thread! Remembering friends from the past.

I did not have the pleasure to meet most listed above but remember some names and their contributions to the site.
                I never met Tuthdoc but I was always in awe of his knowledge regarding hunting.
                I knew only ESP (Ed Patak) and considered him and great man and friend!

Comment

Gunther - Ken Hayes

RIP sir.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    God bless them all!

Lyn and I struggle with this as it's still relatively new. But our struggles are not unlike any others here. So, we buckle our chin straps and take it on as one more of life's dilemmas. There will always be reminders and I'm glad. Mail, a phone call, a stranger asking if we have children (still don't know how to answer that) or simply someone with the same name. I take it harder when I'm alone. The cliche of time healing is true. I feel A great loss but she is with me forever. I sure do miss her.

Ok enough rambling.

Our Tbh family has helped immensely. That, I know as a fact.
                    This still rings true to this day. Time has healed us somewhat but there’s still a scar.

Got bless all those we’ve lost.

Comment

This still rings true to this day. Time has healed us somewhat but there’s still a scar.

Amen brother!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                        Sadly, we have another TBH great to add to this list that is too dang long already.
                        RIP Brek
                        Breck Nolen, aka Deerslayer.

Comment

Yessir...slowly but surely time softens the blow for sure. Life goes on and we heal but become a new version of ourselves.

RIP to all the friends and family that have gone.

Comment

sure miss Pow Pow

Comment

Just found.

Mike Cooper, aka stickbowcoop, passed in March 2019.

Comment

Joe Sharp, aka Quackaholic, passed this morning. May the Lord's loving hand touch and calm the hearts that grieve Joe's departure.

Comment

Working...
                                X