• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Dang it Chris, hate to hear this but keep on fighting!

Comment

fight the good fight, prayers sent!

Comment

Just now seeing this. My prayers are with you Chris. And al of your family. As well as all of your friends here.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up, so sorry to hear this.

Comment

I'm sorry to see this. Thumper you're a good ol' dude. Our paths only crossed in person one time that I can recall (and I ended up with a nice old Wingmaster) but we've shared many good years on the green screen. Hang in there, and we'll all keep hoping the doctors are wrong and you are back out at the refuge for another lap or two!

Comment

Prayers up sir.

Comment

Prayers sent from up north.
                      Never give up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you Thumper. We meet a couple years ago when I sold you a 22 mag pistola. We talked for awhile about huntin and stuff. You hang in there buddy, the Dr's were wrong about my wife, I pray they're wrong about you too.

Comment

May God grant peace, strength and comfort to him and all the friends/family.

Comment

May God be with Chris and his family! Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for you thumper! I just met him two weeks ago when I did an express from him to San Antonio for another TBH member and as he sat there and told me stories of a big deer his wife killed you could tell he really enjoyed the outdoors and probably had tons of more stories. It was a great 20 minute visit and I could have sat and listened longer. If you need anything thumper I’m not far bud

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                Man this is tough . I have known Chris probably 20 years or more . Had some good hunts with him . Lots of good times at the old archery shop . Will keep you in our prayers Chris .

Ditto. Took me under his wing one year on refuge hunt.

Chris - prayers and best wishes for you my old ornery friend !

God Bless you.

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X