Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place in/near Texas to buy a Polaris Ranger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    You better be careful of that! IF you use your tax exempt from AG, it MUST be 100% for Ag use. Cannot use it in any way for hunting/recreation! They changed some of those tax exempt regs a few years back and one was on the purchase of ATV/UTV's... Just too many taking advantage of the exemption with little to no justification...

I just bought one and the first question the salesman asked me was if I had an exempt number or knew someone that did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Where does he work?
      East Texas Powersports in Lufkin!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        You better be careful of that! IF you use your tax exempt from AG, it MUST be 100% for Ag use. Cannot use it in any way for hunting/recreation! They changed some of those tax exempt regs a few years back and one was on the purchase of ATV/UTV's... Just too many taking advantage of the exemption with little to no justification...
        Technically you’re not wrong. They’re going to have he’ll figuring it out though.

Comment

Dallas tx

Comment

Vaughn or Hoffpauir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saved $2900 on my Rincon 680 driving to Altus OK. I did all the paperwork online and over the phone with the sales person. I spent a total of 45 minutes at the dealer. They loaded me up while I was signing paperwork. It was well worth the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite

This! Great folks there

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Just curious but how much haggle room do side by sides have? If sticker is say 10,800 what can you actually buy one for?

And what are the must have upgrades? Better tires, boot shield? I'm not sure how well equipped new ones come.
                  You just have to look at the bottom line, one dealer might knock $500 off of the sticker price then turn around and charge you $1800 worth of freight and assembly fees.

Comment

Working...
                  X