Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been here a long long time.

Comment

2003 I believe. Met a lot of good people on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        What year was TBH launched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October 1999. You can read about the history here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ad.php?t=43823

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
          October 1999. You can read about the history here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ad.php?t=43823

Wow that’s interesting but means I was off on my signup date and that I signed up much closer to the beginning than I realized.

Comment

Shows member since 06, I used to be OUTLAW originally until a software change several years ago made me change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post

Good stuff. Takes me back to the mid to late 90’s riding around Hagerman and the surrounding areas videoing bucks on my dads old camcorder. Would of been cool to have been a member back then and been able to share those.

Comment

I joined in 1998, the summer after finishing up in Aggieland. Very sorry to hear about Breck. He was a good guy. Prayers for the family.

Comment

99 for me
                  I meet Breck in 05 We had a discussion about Austin Energy. I went to work for them in 06. His words of encouragement helped make up my mind.I only ran into him once at work as we were in different places. Hate to hear of his passing.Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Comment

Way early almost from beginning!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      '01 for me. Back before Wildman got his Happy Pills, Doggiebonz was in his prime and still on dial up.
                      Ha lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                        Is that video still around? That was some funny stuf.
                        Anyone heard from Bowwiz
                        Last edited by Brotherbill; 01-02-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Just prior to the 2006 crash, heck- I thought I was banned, guess not. It has been a hell of a ride. I don't agree with everyone, nor do they with me- but it's still a good place to be.

Comment

I joined pre-crash just after I started bow hunting.

I did not know crap about bow hunting and learned a lot over the years. I think about my first post and realize that I did not know much about THB either! It was about a horse.

I am a quick learner!

Comment

Wonder hoe Hlope is doing?

Comment

Still can’t believe that the guy with the perfect handle of Deerslayer is no longer with us .

It’s good to see the names here. It was nice when the club was tighter but growth is inevitable. I never adapt well to change but that’s on me.

Hope everyone and their families are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X