Medical professionals question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I’m assuming you are in the medical field to make statements like this?

My wife is and she will state otherwise. Her hospital is at or near capacity and it’s mostly Covid positive patients. As of yesterday they have the most beds filled with C19 positive patients than ever before.

Most are dying, some are not. Most have underlying conditions. I don’t not believe Covid is as deadly as some would
    have us believe but to say it’s not deadly is factually wrong. It’s is a death sentence for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s a weird virus. My ex wife who had cancer a couple of years ago and still has no immune system just had it. She started having symptoms and tested positive a couple of weeks ago. Her oncologist was very concerned and had her go to the ER. She was given an antibody shot that was only for folks 55 and older. They made an exception for her because of her situation and gave it to her. She had mild symptoms for about 4 or 5 days and is now back at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MBV77. Very happy your wife has whipped it. If possible can you find out what she was given. I try staying on top of things and would have non issue demanding a proven medication even if used off label but has history. I do not like medications at all but prefer medications humans have been taking for 10 plus years if possible

Comment

Panic is the Pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          Panic is the Pandemic.
          Word.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
            Word.

Ditto

Comment

Well I tried but cant get an answer from any professionals. Everyone says LE doesnt answer questions when asked. I know TVC has answered every question asked, Chew will give you a clever answer, i try to answer, and there are some other LE guys that come to mind.

I can just hope that medical professionals are not treating because they feel this is the best option available - body to defeat the virus without aid. If it is for any other reason I dont know how they will look themselves in the mirror down the line

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Well I tried but cant get an answer from any professionals. Everyone says LE doesnt answer questions when asked. I know TVC has answered every question asked, Chew will give you a clever answer, i try to answer, and there are some other LE guys that come to mind.

I can just hope that medical professionals are not treating because they feel this is the best option available - body to defeat the virus without aid. If it is for any other reason I dont know how they will look themselves in the mirror down the line
                I don’t see how waiting until the virus gets well established before going the medication route is a prudent idea... I understand with knowing so little in the beginning and considering the fear of spread that’s how it was dealt with but I just don’t get how that is justifiable now.
                Last edited by Pedernal; 01-02-2021, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

Glen, I typically stay out of most anything to do with the PACE forum but I do read some of the posts from a few that try to keep a civil tongue. You, Shane and Artos manage to stay a little more calm in your replies but the rest of the general population are like buzzards roosting on a limb waiting on the next victim. Seems as anytime a person from the medical field gets in a conversation about Covid they are immediately attacked and chastised to the point they say no more. I watched the thread that Warrington started and in the beginning it was full of good information, then the Magnificent 7 arrived on the scene only to belittle and chastise to the point I quit looking .

I kinda figured most in the medical profession view this thread as a trap that was set for more attacks.

Comment

Radar. I cant disagree. Hence the reason I said Id talk to someone on the phone so no record. And I won’t come on here and repeat or bash anything. It would be a 2 way conversation and the most would do is ask for thread to be closed. I am seeking knowledge for myself only which is selfish I know but Im being honest

Comment

Yes sir, I completely understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        Glen, I typically stay out of most anything to do with the PACE forum but I do read some of the posts from a few that try to keep a civil tongue. You, Shane and Artos manage to stay a little more calm in your replies but the rest of the general population are like buzzards roosting on a limb waiting on the next victim. Seems as anytime a person from the medical field gets in a conversation about Covid they are immediately attacked and chastised to the point they say no more. I watched the thread that Warrington started and in the beginning it was full of good information, then the Magnificent 7 arrived on the scene only to belittle and chastise to the point I quit looking .

I kinda figured most in the medical profession view this thread as a trap that was set for more attacks.

Ironically enough, they are using the same tactics that the left use against science and free speech. If something does not fit their agenda, it is attacked and attempted to be shut down. It isn’t about what’s true, or an honest objective review of an issue, but what can be controlled. Essentially the same authoritarian poison that they claim their adversaries are using. We’ve all seen the videos of people screaming over a scientific panel discussing gender in an attempt to shutdown and control what’s able to said. These knuckleheads are just the TBH version of the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Today, the FDA issued an EUA for an investigational monoclonal antibody therapy for treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adult and pediatric patients.

Glen this is the antibody shot that I was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info MBV77.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

This right here all day. It’s why I’ve not posted anything on this thread , until now.

Comment

Working...
                                X