New to the Victoria area. Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smoore12 View Post
    Las palmas was our favorite. La Hacienda was good.
    These 2 are my favorite

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mi ranchito off of Ben Wilson has great breakfast tacos. Pinto beans is another good one.

Comment

I won’t eat at las plamas . last two time made me sick .

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
          Welcome to Victoria. You can close your eyes and throw a rock in any direction and hit a good Mexican rest. in Victoria. My Favorites are Pinto Bean (especially breakfast) & Gonzales (steak nights).
          While we are on a Victoria thread after Deer season we need to do a TBH get together and introduce ourselves.
          Thanks!

Tried to go to Pinto Bean last night but they were closed, weird.
          Picked up food from LP and it turned out really good.

Seems to be quite a few people around the Victoria area!

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
            Welcome to Victoria. You can close your eyes and throw a rock in any direction and hit a good Mexican rest. in Victoria. My Favorites are Pinto Bean (especially breakfast) & Gonzales (steak nights).
            While we are on a Victoria thread after Deer season we need to do a TBH get together and introduce ourselves.
            Agreed. I didn't know there were so many TBHers here in Victoria. Be great to have a get-together sometimes.

Comment

Haven't lived there in some years, but if Pico De Gallo is still open they have awesome breakfast tacos.

Comment

Hole in the walls are good

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
                  Haven't lived there in some years, but if Pico De Gallo is still open they have awesome breakfast tacos.
                  They have new owners & it is now called Taqueria Mi Casita. It is still very good.

If you like home cooking, go to Family Table Restaurant (Address:1102 SW Moody St, Victoria, TX 77901). It’s across the road from the Gonzales restaurant that people have already mentioned. Just get there around 11:00am or you will not find a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                    Agreed. I didn't know there were so many TBHers here in Victoria. Be great to have a get-together sometimes.

I’m not in Victoria, I live in Edna .

Comment

Didn't know that, glad there was not a loss of quality.

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                      They have new owners & it is now called Taqueria Mi Casita. It is still very good.

If you like home cooking, go to Family Table Restaurant (Address:1102 SW Moody St, Victoria, TX 77901). It’s across the road from the Gonzales restaurant that people have already mentioned. Just get there around 11:00am or you will not find a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
                        I believe the people who had owned it opened Tacolicious on John Stockbauer.
                        Last edited by wickll; 12-31-2020, 09:05 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                        X