I have never seen a cancer warning on a knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dp
    Last edited by Thumper; 12-29-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

You feed a rat/mouse anything 100 times their body weight everday forever they will die and it is always going to be a “cancer”!

You tell a doctor you smoked 1 cigarette, when you die they will say it was from smoking. I have proof from the death of my Dad in 2001. Had not smoked in close to 40 years but that is what caused his death. They also said he had severe heart disease. I saw my Dad pass and the last thing that quit working in his body was his heart!

Comment

Originally posted by mls64 View Post
        It seems mostly like a CYA if selling a product in California.
        A couple companies that sell products in California said it’s a huge pain to prove they don’t need the prop 65 sticker so they just slap it in there as it’s cheaper, easier, and doesn’t seem to impact sales.

Comment

Growing up in Cancer Alley, USA along the Mississippi River it would be nice to see some warnings stamped on some of those bastages! I am sure that is just a CYA type statement on that knife, etc.

Comment

Anything coming from CA will have that warning label on it.

Almost didn't get a reel for Christmas once because my Mom saw that warning.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
              In California, everything causes cancer.
              California is cancer

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Unleaded California

“” Today, regulations go into full effect banning the use of lead ammunition when taking any wildlife with a firearm on both public and private lands in California as established by Assembly Bill 711, which was signed into law in 2013.

The bill requires hunters in California to use certified non-lead ammunition when harvesting any game with a firearm or taking any wildlife with a depredation permit. This bill applies to all wildlife including game birds, non-game birds, and mammals as well as all firearms including rifles, shotguns, pistols, and muzzleloaders in any gauge or caliber. ””

No guns

No lead

No knives

No straws

No cigarettes

No plastic
                But weed is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was just about to ask the burning question, "what's the most edible lock blade?"....only in CA.....

Comment

I have often wondered why not just decline sales to California?

If I was selling something for instance, why wouldn't I just not sell it to the communist state on the west coast if they required some goofy label?

Comment

Working...
                    X