1 hour and 8 minutes till vasectomy time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 hour and 8 minutes till vasectomy time

Here we go. My first appointment was canceled due to doctor doing a emergency surgery. My appointment is at 4 and I’m ready to get it done and be home. I will have plenty of time this evening and Tom to be on the green screen.

You'll be fine. Just keep'em good and cold and follow the doctor's orders. Good luck

Comment

"emergency surgery" is code for "ooops I slipped, need to fix that"

I really need to do set up that snip snip as well...

Have fun!

Comment

Took some balls to post up on this. Don't go nuts on the activity afterwards. Just give the twins a nap and relax. Sack out in a recliner or something. Look for family jewels on the Home Shopping Network or something.

Comment

Remember, what ever pain you feel on one side, you get to experience on the other side too....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            "emergency surgery" is code for "ooops I slipped, need to fix that"

I really need to do set up that snip snip as well...

Have fun!
            I was about to say; I don't need my ween doc having any kind of emergencies. Give me the laid back fella who's never had a slip up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Took some balls to post up on this. Don't go nuts on the activity afterwards. Just give the twins a nap and relax. Sack out in a recliner or something. Look for family jewels on the Home Shopping Network or something.

Great points Chew. The boys probably won’t want to hang out. Keep them close and tight. No need for a rise the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had it done myself end of last year, intentionally booked Thursday of the Masters so I had something to watch while I laid around all weekend making love to my peas.

Comment

Have consult setup myself... if we don't hear back from you soon I'll postpone mine.

Comment

I scheduled mine for late in the afternoon. Went home and had a few shots of whiskey. Rode my motorcycle to the Drs. office and sat and chatted with him while he snipped away. I told him that I wanted to see everything. I think that he gave it an extra tug or two when he was pulling it out to clip and snip. He said no heavy lifting, no bike riding, etc. for a couple of weeks at least. I walked out, got on the motorcycle and rode home. The next day I helped the hombres work up bull hides for a few hours. Within a couple of days, the boys resembled Christmas tree ornaments as they were a combination of red, blue, and that ugly blueish green that deep bruises have. It took months before I could stand up out of a chair without a grimace on my face. Oh to be young and foolish again, making memories.

Comment

It won’t be long now!

Comment

Ah the memories.

Comment

I already warned you. I hope it goes better than mine. Not as bad as some stories I’ve heard but I wouldn’t do it again!

Comment

Snip! Snip!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I did it almost 6 years ago and it was one of the best copays I ever made.

Comment

Working...
                              X