$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
    My mentor says Elonone is a rug pull (scam). Much like Shiba or the other one Elonmars. Why not put it into something a little safer. you can't go wrong with the big two (Bitcoin and Ethereum).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just like any investment you want to diversify, keep a solid percentage of Eth in your portfolio for sure. Elonone is only a few weeks old so it's hard to call it a scam or sh**coin given the growth potential its shown, even while not being easy to aquire.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Y’all are already behind the 8 ball on another new one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...4gQ?li=BBnbfcL
      Elon and Tesla knew exactly the environmental impact when they bought 1.5b worth in January. It hasn't changed. On top of that, there are new studies coming out that are much more encompassing of the true cost of impact to the environment vs precious metals, money handling, printing and processing, etc... Elon has some plan in mind at the expense of the people that support(ed) him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Elon and Tesla knew exactly the environmental impact when they bought 1.5b worth in January. It hasn't changed. On top of that, there are new studies coming out that are much more encompassing of the true cost of impact to the environment vs precious metals, money handling, printing and processing, etc... Elon has some plan in mind at the expense of the people that support(ed) him.
        Agreed. See post 268.

Comment

Fees are getting a lot cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Fees are getting a lot cheaper
            LOL

Dude that made me laugh...

Reminded me of the scene from Dumb and Dumber when he rides up on that mini-bike saying "I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              LOL

Dude that made me laugh...

Reminded me of the scene from Dumb and Dumber when he rides up on that mini-bike saying "I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog"

Lol!!! Relatively speaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was gonna throw another 500.00 at it last night before bed. Should have done it.

Comment

What percentage is it up since this thread started

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    I was gonna throw another 500.00 at it last night before bed. Should have done it.
                    It’s still early so don’t be afraid to do it now.

I threw another $500 at 6pm last night when it was low. Glad I did! She is looking good again today

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                      what percentage is it up since this thread started
                      281%

Comment

Bitcoin about to dip pretty heavy with several companies not accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment anymore, Regulation SEC hearing was on May 6th, looks like XRP will be standard and all these ridiculous scam coins will disappear from the earth, trade wisely

Comment

Hey tin cup, what’s your real handle? Seems like your only three posts have been on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                            Hey tin cup, what’s your real handle? Seems like your only three posts have been on this thread
                            Lol. I think this guy has been banned 2-3 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                              Got em .
                              My first thought when I saw the first post.
                              Gotta change it up a little if you're gonna fly under the radar G.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                Got em .
                                My first thought when I saw the first post.
                                Gotta change it up a little if you're gonna fly under the radar G.
                                Agreed ... As soon as I saw the 99% I laughed out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X