No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some SHIB through crypto.com ... I'm happy with it.

Comment

every time i try to buy some the dang gas fees are $150+. Not doing that.

Comment

I know it’s tough to do, but gas fees will be at their lowest around midnight and for a while after. User congestion slows down. Unless you use a VPN from a time zone where everyone is currently sleeping.

Comment

Go baby go!!!! Huge jump

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Go baby go!!!! Huge jump

Just noticed that as well. [emoji573]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh me likey

Comment

So it was my understanding that 2% of every purchase gets distributed to the current share owners. Anybody know when that distribution takes place? Daily, weekly, etc? I haven’t seen my number of shares change at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                  So it was my understanding that 2% of every purchase gets distributed to the current share owners. Anybody know when that distribution takes place? Daily, weekly, etc? I haven’t seen my number of shares change at all.
                  Mine go up constantly

Comment

I can watch the stock price on Zerion but cannot link my account for some reason. When I add the MetaMask wallet, it takes me to the wallet and nothing else. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Y'all talking about Dogelon ?

Only up 260% in the last 24 hours!

Nice for those riding this. As hard as it is to buy it's building massive FOMO. Will be worthless one day (long from now) as it has max supple at 1 quadrillion LOL

Comment

$SHIB is another DOGE spinoff, it may be easier for some of you to buy, not sure. i bought some at crypto.com

Comment

What platform can I buy this on? I'm just getting started. I have Voyager.
                          Last edited by Jzoch; 05-11-2021, 07:30 AM.

Comment

coinbase

what steps would you use if you have ETH in coinbase. you have the coinbase app and the coinbase wallet already downloaded

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              what steps would you use if you have ETH in coinbase. you have the coinbase app and the coinbase wallet already downloaded
                              Download MetaMask wallet.

Comment

did that

Comment

Working...
                                X