No announcement yet.

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Flex;15594263]Awesome! I got my zebco 33 lubed up and ready! You good with Naturdays?[ have you ever fished lake murvaul

Comment

[quote=bentman;15594665]
      Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Awesome! I got my zebco 33 lubed up and ready! You good with Naturdays?[ have you ever fished lake murvaul
      Never in my life! But looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Can you rooster tail

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        We're trying to catch actual crappie, not pick up single moms [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          What's a safe speed to pull an 11 year old out in a kayak behind a 250 Verado? Asking for a friend!
          Depends on how strong of a grip they have

Straight line probably about 40

Doubt them kayaks can slide like a tube or dig in and corner like a kneeboard

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            What's a safe speed to pull an 11 year old out in a kayak behind a 250 Verado? Asking for a friend!
            Sit in or on top kayak? 11 is a good age to begin teaching life lessons so I would start with WOT and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
              Sit in or on top kayak? 11 is a good age to begin teaching life lessons so I would start with WOT and go from there.

Now we’re talking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Bring your pontoon boat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                At this point I'd take a paddle boat

Comment

If I get to make it, which is not looking great, I'll have room for one or two on my boat. That is if you aren't embarrassed to be seen on my old boat. I'm sure both by boys will be working, so it will probably just be me.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

GPS mounted for those late night booze cruises!! Might even graph some fishes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                      GPS mounted for those late night booze cruises!! Might even graph some fishes.
                      Man that is fancy. I’d need something to block the sun and a strong anchor if I owned that boat for all the napping I’d be doing.

Comment

Man that is fancy. I’d need something to block the sun and a strong anchor if I owned that boat for all the napping I’d be doing.

Got em both!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Made in the shade!

Attached Files

Comment

This is gonna be epic! I look forward to this trip every year
                            Last edited by hogslayer78; 05-01-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I'm jealous , I'm going to follow you instead of Slew. When I get hot I will just jump on your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                                I'm jealous , I'm going to follow you instead of Slew. When I get hot I will just jump on your boat.

Come on with it. I cook dogs every year, and no one joins me. Them bitches taste so good on the water after 10-12 beers

[emoji1531]

Comment

Working...
                                X