• Show
Clear All

Wish I woulda bought at .99 last week

Coulda already turned a big profit in a short time

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Wish I woulda bought at .99 last week

Coulda already turned a big profit in a short time
      Same here, bought a little over $1.00. Didnt invest a ton, but not sure if I wait or buy more lol.

Comment

vechain pulled back with bitcoin, both look like they are finished and could have a good weekend.

Comment

Is a wallet required to purchase through Coinbase?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Is a wallet required to purchase through Coinbase?
            Nope - they may now, but Ive had it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Nope - they may now, but Ive had it for years.
              Thank you very much sir

Comment

Dang it spiked up last night.

Comment

XRP/ETH

to the moooon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    Thank you very much sir
                    So are you buying XRP on Uphold and depositing it in Coinbase?

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                      So are you buying XRP on Uphold and depositing it in Coinbase?
                      I need to learn more on this. I know it can only be bought on UPHOLD.

Can you explain what you mean depositing it into Coinbase?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        I need to learn more on this. I know it can only be bought on UPHOLD.

Can you explain what you mean depositing it into Coinbase?

That’s what I would like to know more about also. Based on Coinbase website (below), it looks like you can still deposit and withdraw XRP on Coinbase, assuming you can buy it through some other means, i.e., Uphold.

Hoping Mr. Whiskers or jer_james can shed some light on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                          That’s what I would like to know more about also. Based on Coinbase website (below), it looks like you can still deposit and withdraw XRP on Coinbase, assuming you can buy it through some other means, i.e., Uphold.

Hoping Mr. Whiskers or jer_james can shed some light on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Hope so also. I was just about to buy $800 of XRP on Uphold.

Comment

What's the infatuation with coinbase? I have a coinbase account that I haven't used in years. I've been using uphold for about 3 years. What I do now, is wait unitl XRP shoots up quickly and then I sell and send the money to my usd account on uphold. It always comes back down somewhat. I then buy the same amount of tokens at the lower price. I take the remaining cash and send it to my bank. It's available within 48 hours. There are no fees, but when you buy, you pay about 2 cents over the current price and when you sell they give you about 2 cents less.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                              What's the infatuation with coinbase? I have a coinbase account that I haven't used in years. I've been using uphold for about 3 years. What I do now, is wait unitl XRP shoots up quickly and then I sell and send the money to my usd account on uphold. It always comes back down somewhat. I then buy the same amount of tokens at the lower price. I take the remaining cash and send it to my bank. It's available within 48 hours. There are no fees, but when you buy, you pay about 2 cents over the current price and when you sell they give you about 2 cents less.
                              Coinbase is the only app I've used and am familiar with, and from previous posts in this thread, it sounds like there may have been security issues with Uphold in the past...

Comment

I started out with Coinbase like everyone else years ago because they were one of few ways to cash out. The sec didn’t tell exchanges to stop trading xrp, most just got spooked and suspended trading. I’ve been using uphold for 3 years and haven’t had any issues. Cashing in and out is easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X