Shameless coming to an end......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless coming to an end......

Man this last couple seasons have really sucked but it was great once....

Episode 11 ended kind of surprising.....

When Fiona left it went downhill fast

I liked it at first but it got a little weird sometimes but that’s what made it great once.

Comment

I'll watch until the end. Last couple of seasons have not been so great. Surprised Fiona hasn't been back at all, but I'm a couple episodes behind.

Comment

I thought it ended couple years ago? Only 1 season w/o Fiona character?

Did I miss a season or two ?

Comment

I only made it 3 seasons I think. Fiona is a total smoke show and the only reason I watched. They jumped the shock shark so long ago. Cant believe it continued with out her.

Comment

I cant believe it made it this long, 2-3 seasons in and it was same song different verse. first few seasons were pretty good tho.

Comment

Definitely has gotten redundant these last couple of seasons. But man what a show to shock the heck out of you. I think my main draw to it was, as a teacher, I see kids who live in complete dysfunction on a daily basis, just as these kids do. Well, similar to these kids in the show.

Comment

Glad to see it end. Way overdue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody else wonder what Frank put in the red envelope?

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
                    Anybody else wonder what Frank put in the red envelope?
                    It’s a goodbye letter to his family. He wrote it before he purposely overdosed.

Comment

Saw it all. Agree that after Fiona it just wasn’t the same.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                        It’s a goodbye letter to his family. He wrote it before he purposely overdosed.
                        Well dang I'm only on episode 10 of this season.. but the writing was on the wall. Kinda started feeling bad for Frank.

Comment

Good show but have others have said last couple seasons not so good. Fiona held the show together. Way too much gay sex now.

Comment

Finally finished it. Could have done without the corona tie in but still. Did like that it ended with the monologue just like the first episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished it last week. I enjoyed the show. The shock factor was there for sure. It was disappointing Fiona did not return for the last episode. Left some loose ends for sure. I feel it represented areas of country well. To many this is there normal way of life. In the end Liam became one of my favorite characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X