Consider a walking axel trailer build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering a walking axel trailer build like the pic below. Anyone ever make or use one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool looking

Comment

I've seen these before and they look interesting. What would you use it for? They're kind of spendy to me and seem like narrow usage. I.e. if the terrain is bad enough you need this kind of trailer then the tow vehicle then becomes a huge question mark.

Comment

We have one of these we use quite frequently when hunting private ground. Ours does not swivel.
        Not near the same but that walking axle would be great off road where you could use it.
        You can put 2 elk in ours so that size would carry quite a bit. Would be great if width is right to take back on an atv only trail for camping etc..
        Our 500cc Polaris pulls our cart fine loaded down with elk.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have an excellent quad trailer that I love and pull behind my Foreman that can haul 1,100 pounds at once, but thinking about one of these walking axels to haul a ton or more of feed at once through the mountains behind the Ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thought~!

I have a game cart that is built with the similar concept. Hit a log and the wheels just flip over and keep rolling. Check out the YouTube on it. "Hawk Crawler."

Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-14-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X