No announcement yet.

Champion Bass Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is mine 95 17' with a 96 115. I was wondering if anyone has experience with having the gel coat redone in the DFW area? She also needs new seats so any info on that would be great as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      Only picture that I still have. 1998 Champion 202 Bass N Bay saltwater version. 225 Venom. Galvanized trailer, no carpet, and stainless hardware. Probably still the best boat I ever owned.
      I've always liked that design

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
        This is mine 95 17' with a 96 115. I was wondering if anyone has experience with having the gel coat redone in the DFW area? She also needs new seats so any info on that would be great as well.
        I would look on bass boat central and Texas fishing forums for information.

Comment

One of the best ever built.

Comment

My 87 201SC
            Attached Files

Comment

TFF is right, Hmmm is this the same boat? https://texasfishingforum.com/forums...14/Boat_finish

Comment

I have a 91 201. I have fished out of my uncle's 21' 2019 Ranger, another uncle's 2014 Ranger, my cousins 21' 2003 triton, my dad's 21' 2001 Skeeter and several other boats while I was in college on the bass fishing team.

Not one of those boats can run rough water like my 201. The only problem with it is that it isn't the best fishing platform. Kind of tippy since the hull is so narrow.

Comment

[quote=SC-001;15450432]
                  Originally posted by SFAArrowSlinger View Post

Well I stand corrected I guess it has gone into production
                  Yep it’s in production, not a ton of them out there just yet though.

Comment

Ive got an 07 210 elite that I'll never sell

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      TFF is right, Hmmm is this the same boat? https://texasfishingforum.com/forums...14/Boat_finish
                      No sir I think that one is a bit longer and it has a dual console mine is a single console.

Comment

Sold mine a few years ago. Not because of the hull, but because the junk Merc EFI on the back. It was black with red flake. She was quite the looker and always had people stop and compliment it.

I do still have a grey with red piping Champion boat seat if anyone needs one...

Comment

Never had one, never fished out of one.

Always heard they were built like tanks and their weight reflected that.

Owners; do you think they are heavy? Just curious since that's what I always heard and not saying it's really a bad thing.
                          Maybe why the handle rough water so good?

Comment

I had a repair done by Johnson’s Fiberglass RV & Boat Collision Repair in Burleson about 5 years ago. They did a fantastic job but boy was it expensive. I was amazed that they matched it perfectly. My insurance paid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

2000 model 203 SC
                              2000 model 250 3.0 Ltd
                              About the best model champion
                              Ever made in my opinion
                              Love my Champ

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                Never had one, never fished out of one.

Always heard they were built like tanks and their weight reflected that.

Owners; do you think they are heavy? Just curious since that's what I always heard and not saying it's really a bad thing.
                                Maybe why the handle rough water so good?
                                I been in a mid- 2000's one as a co-angle, while I wasn't driving it felt heavy as a tank. The way it cut across 15mph chop on cedar creek was impressive but the driver said it ate fuel twice as bad as next brand because of the weight, trade off.

Comment

Working...
                                X