Helotes Realtor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helotes Realtor

Wife and I are looking for a 1 acre or so lot around Helotes/Mico. Anyone know a realtor in the area that knows what is going on around there?

Any interest in a lot at the Flying L ranch in Bandera? I’ve got 2 half acre lots that are side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
      Wife and I are looking for a 1 acre or so lot around Helotes/Mico. Anyone know a realtor in the area that knows what is going on around there?
      I’d call Galm Real Estate and talk to Kari.

Comment

Flying L is a bit further out that we are looking, appreciate it.

I called Galm real estate last week and got a most useless feller out of Castroville. Sent me the same search results out of SABOR anyone can get and no interest in speaking, only texts. Maybe the sellers market is that strong. Will try Kari, appreciate it.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
            Flying L is a bit further out that we are looking, appreciate it.

I called Galm real estate last week and got a most useless feller out of Castroville. Sent me the same search results out of SABOR anyone can get and no interest in speaking, only texts. Maybe the sellers market is that strong. Will try Kari, appreciate it.
            I went to college with Kari, heck of a person and softball player. Hopefully you’ll have better luck.

Comment

Working...
            X