August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Fellas, pray for my crew and myself. We are riding this out in Hackberry. If you don't know where that is it is South of Lake Charles about 18miles.

We all covet your prayers.

Thanx Calvin
    Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    CALVIN are you at the plant ?? I believe they dismissed our hurricane crew and chained the gates this morning..
    Oh no, not good. Who do y'all work for down there. We haul fly ash from Hackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Oh no, not good. Who do y'all work for down there. We haul fly ash from Hackberry.
      That’s not good at all. Rita leveled Hackberry and this one is stronger.

God Bless Those guys!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Where the heck is BC?
        Bridge City. Between Orange and port arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          That’s not good at all. Rita leveled Hackberry and this one is stronger.

God Bless Those guys!
          All the building they have done in Cameron last year and this year is going to take a big hit.

Comment

[ATTACH]1016703[/ATTACH]

Comment

Incredible how much Laura has deepened, and is still strengthening. Just my opinion, but I don't see why this doesn't make Cat 5, unless she starts an Eyewall Replacement Cycle(no sign of that yet).

Anxiously waiting for that more pronounced & consistent NNW Motion, but it still looks to be on trajectory for right near Sabine Pass. I understand its very unnerving having Laura still SE of us, and seemingly moving NW for almost the entire day, but last few frames look to have more northerly component. I hope that remains and wasn't just a wobble.

Comment

Fellas, pray for my crew and myself. We are riding this out in Hackberry. If you don't know where that is it is South of Lake Charles about 18miles.

Thanx Calvin
                You got em. FIL went and pulled a few things from the fish camp down there yesterday. Fully expect it to be leveled by this time tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  My wife has extended family in Orange. They evacuated to our house, but the husband stayed down there with his parents. We’re trying to get them to leave they already don’t have power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Where in Orange is your wife’s family? I grew up in the Cove/West Orange area but now live in the Little Cypress area.

Comment

There are some really excellent posts on here about direction, strengthening, etc....

Thanks to ccbluewater, Johnny, and others for posting valuable info!

Comment

Someone just posted this. Then again consider the source it is fakebook

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://spacecityweather.com/ Just updated at 2:01. Got me breathing a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post

You yourself doubt it but then post it anyways. Solid.

Originally posted by THE_RT22 View Post
                          https://spacecityweather.com/ Just updated at 2:01. Got me breathing a little easier.
                          Same here...they are very confident it's turning, and all the track's I've watched show it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post

See a few post above yours

Comment

Thanx Calvin
                              i lifted up a big one for you and the crew, in The Name above all others in heaven, and on earth! i expect you guys to be fine, with a story to tell. i look forward to hearing it! be well, in Jesus Holy name!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_RT22 View Post
                                Been waiting for this update. Still keep your guard up. Eric addressed the "turn" and he said it is underway and it is happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X