Nilgai meat hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilgai meat hunt

Looking for outfitter suggestions for a free range meat hunt. Possibly south Texas nilgai, maybe hill country exotic. Something with a good chance of success but not a drive up and shoot day hunt either. Definitely don’t need 5 star accommodations. Thanks for the help!

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

King would probably be the cheapest daylight hunt. I’ve seen some night hunts offered in the valley but don’t know what the success rate is.

Comment

I saw the king ranch day hunts and those look reasonable. I’ll need to look into it more.

Comment

Anyone else have suggestions? A few exotic does would be a good option as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
            Anyone else have suggestions? A few exotic does would be a good option as well.
            H4 Hunting ranch in Rocksprings.
            Last edited by Edward F; 05-01-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I hunted the mariposa for the first time a few months ago, that was the most laid back hunt I've been on. They have alot of bulls and a great camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                Looking for outfitter suggestions for a free range meat hunt. Possibly south Texas nilgai, maybe hill country exotic. Something with a good chance of success but not a drive up and shoot day hunt either. Definitely don’t need 5 star accommodations. Thanks for the help!
                Bryan2014, sent you a PM. I guide on a 1000 acre ranch in Willacy county. PM if interested.

Comment

Check out Lomas Chicas Outfitters in Sarita.

Comment

Working...
                  X