No announcement yet.

# of arrows you practice with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I practice with 6 arrows and use 2 each for different distances. I have targets set up at 10-15-20 and shoot two per target. That way I don't over practice on one distance and under practice on another.

Comment

I use only 2 and when I get ready for a hunt it's down to 1 arrow only!

Comment

Well up until yesterday I used 6, my hound pups somehow got my pocet quiver off the table outside at my range while I was working in the garage and had a field day with my arrows and quiver.

Comment

You have the worst luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wing View Post
            I use only one arrow. It makes me concentrate on every shot. I shoot it, go retrieve it and then shoot again, go retrieve it, etc, etc.
            Same here.

Comment

5 arrows. shoot about 50 shots??

Comment

Comment

It depends. If I'm working on form and not worried about accuracy as much I use 5 if hunting season I use 3

Comment

I started out with 4 this afternoon to work on a form and/or tab issue. After busting nocks on 2 of them I decided to quit before it got too expensive. I guess the issue got worked out.
                    Luckily, the hits weren't square enough for robin hoods and the shafts are OK.

When practicing for hunting, I may ise several arrows, but aim at different spots.

Comment

I always use three.

Comment

Comment

no more than 3 can't really concentrate with more than that.

Comment

just depends.today i started w/ 4, went inside and grabbed another 2. came back inside with all 6 so today was a good day

Comment

In the off season I will take 6+ with me and walk around the back yard and shoot at different angels and distances but the week before and during season only one arrow one shot maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Make it count and think about it.

Comment

One

Comment

Working...
                                X