Mesquite Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit - misread title
    Last edited by James; 02-24-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

They are preparing to move a couple blocks away to a new building. I was told last week that no new ammo shipments would happen til they moved. So guessing thats the same for all product.

Comment

Academy isn’t much diff than WalMart IMO

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          hope they bring back the worm bar on the remodel.
          Bass don't bite worms anymore. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
            Didya ask an employee what was going on?
            Only saw a door greeter, 1 cashier and 1 guy at the gun counter. All were busy chit chatting or I would have. That’s how I overheard about no more truck deliveries to that location.

Nice to see they are relocating. Tucked back in there is a bad spot. Be better out near everything else.

Comment

They will do just fine once everyone knows where they relocated.

Comment

So the real question is did you find anything in your day long trip around the metroplex highlighted by seeing Smart?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  So the real question is did you find anything in your day long trip around the metroplex highlighted by seeing Smart?..
                  Diddly squat!

I sure thought I was going get your blood boiling in the Walmart parking lot landing on my horn!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Only saw a door greeter, 1 cashier and 1 guy at the gun counter. All were busy chit chatting or I would have. That’s how I overheard about no more truck deliveries to that location.

Nice to see they are relocating. Tucked back in there is a bad spot. Be better out near everything else.
                    I can’t remember if that was the original location for Sports Town or not. Really enjoyed that store before Academy.
                    Last edited by TexasHayBaler; 02-24-2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHayBaler View Post
                      I can’t remember if that was the original location for Sports City or not. Really enjoyed that store before Academy.
                      Sportstown and then Oshmans was the church that is there now. Far end of Emporium Circle

I grew up in Mesquite and enjoyed going there as a kid. Thought it was awesome when Academy moved in. My sister was hired and opened that store up and then I worked there for a couple years.
                      Last edited by Antlers86; 02-24-2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Diddly squat!

I sure thought I was going get your blood boiling in the Walmart parking lot landing on my horn!

scared the **** out of me and I almost said real bad words in front of your wife..

That's a bummer on the search.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          scared the **** out of me and I almost said real bad words in front of your wife..

That's a bummer on the search.
                          Almost nothing! My wife just said you said a bunch of bad words she rolled the window up so my daughter didn’t hear!

I was laughing too hard!

Comment

Mesquite Academy

Almost nothing! My wife just said you said a bunch of bad words she rolled the window up so my daughter didn’t hear!

I was laughing too hard!

You tell her it was your fault!! [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m normally an [emoji56][emoji56]. Did not see your daughter in there [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                              you tell her it was your fault!! [emoji23][emoji23]

i’m normally an [emoji56][emoji56]. Did not see your daughter in there [emoji2359]

Comment

Was in another Academy last week and over heard one of the employees talking about that store closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X