Finally, a bucket/loader for my Kubota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, a bucket/loader for my Kubota!

I was given a L3010 Kubota 4x4 tractor by a former boss. It has a shredder already but I wanted/needed a front bucket. Unfortunately, Kubota does not make a model to fit my tractor anymore. i reverted to a company called Westendorf for a loader and it arrived at the closet dealer today. Williamson Count Tractor in Taylor. Taking my tractor down in the morning to have it installed. Hopefully this works without any problems and I can start on getting things done on my 6.46 acres to get the place like the wife and I want. Not a cheap addition to the tractor, but when it is given to you, not a bad investment to help around the place. Sure wish I could have gotten a Kubota loader, but not manufactored anymore and could not find a used one to fit!

I am excited about this especially with what I can use it for and have planned for!

I want to think the local Kubota dealer in Temple, WC Tractor for doing everything they could do to find me a loader! Unfortunately they are not a dealer for Westendorf, the only loader I could find to fit my tractor.
    Last edited by Mudslinger; 02-24-2021, 04:22 PM.

Good deal! Glad you found something!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      I was given a L3010 Kubota 4x4 tractor by a former boss. It has a shredder already but I wanted/needed a front bucket. Unfortunately, Kubota does not make a model to fit my tractor anymore. i reverted to a company called Westendorf for a loader and it arrived at the closet dealer today. Williamson Count Tractor in Taylor. Taking my tractor down in the morning to have it installed. Hopefully this works without any problems and I can start on getting things done on my 6.46 acres to get the place like the wife and I want. Not a cheap addition to the tractor, but when it is given to you, not a bad investment to help around the place. Sure wish I could have gotten a Kubota loader, but not manufactored anymore and could not find a used one to fit!

I am excited about this especially with what I can use it for and have planned for!

I want to think the local Kubota dealer in Temple, WC Tractor for doing everything they could do to find me a loader! Unfortunately they are not a dealer for Westendorf, the only loader I could find to fit my tractor.
      If you don’t mind me asking what did it cost? My father-in-law has a small Kubota tractor he’s wanting to put a loader on.

Comment

I’ve run westendorf on one of my Kubotas they work very well

Comment

Depending on what size loader, prices vary. Mine is 32 Hp and cost over $7000 to install.

Comment

Awesome. What's the first chore you're going to tackle?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Awesome. What's the first chore you're going to tackle?
              Moving some big limestone blocks to where i want them, taking care of some small rocks/boulders sitting on the side of my garage and getting our garden in shape to take on the 6 2'x8'x12" raised planting boxes for our garden.
              Actually to many items to list!

I am fixing to have some fun hopefully! Stay tuned! i might need to do a live thread on this!

Comment

If you thought AR's are a money pit hobby, welcome to the Big Leagues!

Comment

Lot of tractors are retrofitted with Westendorf loaders up here in the Midwest. Their factory is in Onawa, Iowa. They have been in business for since 1934 (87 years). There are lots of dealers here in Iowa.

Comment

Keep a eye on the mounting bolts and hardware I have installed a couple of those loaders and have bolts come loose. There a kind of one size fits a few different tractor. There still. A good option for older tractors. Glad you found one to get you going.

Comment

Working...
                    X