No announcement yet.

Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome place. Never been in the winter. The snow is a cool addition. Its really neat how much different Bryce looks depending on how the sun hits it. It almost looks like its lit up at certain times.

Comment

Amazing pics!

Comment

Canyon Overlook Sunset by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Comment

Great pictures Tyler. I was getting ready to head to big bend in March and tore my meniscus on Friday. Trying to get knee surgery scheduled so I can rehab for later hikes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Great pictures Tyler. I was getting ready to head to big bend in March and tore my meniscus on Friday. Trying to get knee surgery scheduled so I can rehab for later hikes this year.
            Dang! I am sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery, what's the timetable like for you to hit the trails?

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
              Dang! I am sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery, what's the timetable like for you to hit the trails?
              So the meniscus surgery is a simple one. I had my right knee done in 2019 and it was about a 4 week recovery before I was able to walk up 20 flights of stairs with no problems. The issue now is with covid. They are restricting the amount of surgeries being done. So it’s looking like middle of February for surgery.

Comment

Amazing piece of creation! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Stunning photos! Love the winter scenery.

Comment

I agree with the others. Buck list level trip

Comment

Working...
                    X