No announcement yet.

Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put in for several hunts today for my dad and myself (put the kids in for a couple with us also).

I did manage to put my kids in for the youth hunts awhile back. I hope they are drawn this year!!!!

Comment

It's a stretch, but did anyone get selected for Pronghorn? I was tempted to donate $3 to build up some points in that category, but declined. You'd have a 0.18% chance of drawing, so it might take quite a few years of loyalty points to get within plausible odds.

Comment

Nothing has been drawn yet today. There's been at least 1 person on TBH thats been selected for it in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
          It's a stretch, but did anyone get selected for Pronghorn? I was tempted to donate $3 to build up some points in that category, but declined. You'd have a 0.18% chance of drawing, so it might take quite a few years of loyalty points to get within plausible odds.
          Can’t win if you don’t play! It’s normally double digit points to get drawn for pronghorn

Comment

I hated to skip out on pronghorn this year and not get my point (even though they dont mean all that much in TPWD's system), but there was no way I could go this year and didnt want to risk getting picked. Good luck to those who applied.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
              Nothing has been drawn yet today. There's been at least 1 person on TBH thats been selected for it in the past.
              I'm sure hoping that I'll get picked this year and get to change the number of people that have been picked off of TBH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                I was lucky enough to draw a Private Lands Pronghorn last year, West Dallham county ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                  I was lucky enough to draw a Private Lands Pronghorn last year, West Dallham county ranch.
                  How many points did you have?

Comment

Looks like they haven't drawn for alligator yet

Comment

Stupid Question that may have already been answered:
                      If you draw a hunt do you automatically loose preference points in all the other hunts in the same category? Ex: You draw a Archery either sex hunt, do all the same Archery Either Sex hunts in other areas you have been putting in go to 0 also?

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                        Ahh, I was just looking at the Rita Blanca Pronghorn category. I forgot they have private available as well.I would think since it's quite a bit more expensive, those hunts would have better draw odds than the $3 app.

Awesome though! I'm sure that was pretty darn cool

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Stupid Question that may have already been answered:
                          If you draw a hunt do you automatically loose preference points in all the other hunts in the same category? Ex: You draw a Archery either sex hunt, do all the same Archery Either Sex hunts in other areas you have been putting in go to 0 also?
                          Believe so. It's by category not by location.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                            Believe so. It's by category not by location.
                            10-4 and thanks

Just wanted to confirm.

Comment

Wish theyd hurry up and draw! Had the website up all morning and hitting refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                                Wish theyd hurry up and draw! Had the website up all morning and hitting refresh.
                                At least I am not the only one doing this today.

Comment

Working...
                                X