Where to buy bare carbon shafts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy bare carbon shafts?

Where is the cheapest or best place to buy bare carbon shafts for making your own arrows? I've seen Cabela's stalker extreme shafts for $60 per dozen, but wondered if that is the best deal out there cause that's still $5 a shaft. Thanks for the help y'all!

Don't know about the cheapest. But you can get bare shafts at most any shop. It's been 20 or more years since I bought any fletched.

Comment

Just bought a dozen bare FMJ Injection off of Lancaster Archery. Good price and delivered to the house with free shipping and no sales tax. :-)

Comment

I order mine from deer crossing archery. Somewhere around $55/dz and I've been shooting them for a year with absolutely no problems.

Comment

Check places online and watch for the older models. I got some cheap Easton St Epics a few months ago for about $50/dozen.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. It's not that I actually have trouble finding shafts. It's just that I am trying to avoid paying top dollar for something I can get cheaper somewhere else.

Comment

CK Ebay.

Comment

Why is it we go out spend a 1000 on a bow 250 on sight and 130 on rest but then we look for the cheapest arrows. Me to. I buy a lot from bowhunter supper store. 69 for goldtip velocity

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                  Why is it we go out spend a 1000 on a bow 250 on sight and 130 on rest but then we look for the cheapest arrows. Me to. I buy a lot from bowhunter supper store. 69 for goldtip velocity
                  I get what you're saying, and I think the reason is that there are arrows that shoot just as well as others at half the price. I spend good money on things that I know perform at the highest level. When I find an arrow that out shoots the cheap ones I have then I'll make the switch

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                    I get what you're saying, and I think the reason is that there are arrows that shoot just as well as others at half the price. I spend good money on things that I know perform at the highest level. When I find an arrow that out shoots the cheap ones I have then I'll make the switch

Easton Axis n-fused! That arrow is solid and doesnt stop until it hits a tree. Hard to break to. I would day its the toughest arrow I have shot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                      Easton Axis n-fused! That arrow is solid and doesnt stop until it hits a tree. Hard to break to. I would day its the toughest arrow I have shot yet.

And the FOC on em sux.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        And the FOC on em sux.

Add inserts!

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                          Add inserts!

Try those Black Eagles. I'm done with Axis. Or Easton anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            Try those Black Eagles. I'm done with Axis. Or Easton anything.
                            I was going to until I got those St Epics for $50. I will be trying them next, that's for sure. They seem like a great arrow!

Comment

Black Eagle makes great arrows. If you're shopping for a "great" price, deer country archery is tough to beat.

Comment

Working...
                              X