X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here’s one of TU’s future offensive linemen. Heck of a High School left tackle. Prosper rolled The Woodlands tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        It wasn’t a **** measuring contest, it was putting a glass house knucklehead in his place for posting something without first checking to make sure his teams track record wasn’t worse than the weak *** smack he was trying to run.
        ???? How dumb are you?? Lmao. Are you trying to say that the longhorns losing 5+ games eight times is WORSE than the Aggie’s losing 5+ games thirteen times in the same span?

What an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
          You’re 1-1 against Jimbo. Again your school (not Alma mater) wanted Jimbo. Y’all couldn’t afford him. So why the hate? You seem jealous. We all spend $ as we please. I don’t believe you wrote the check so stop! How bout improving academics at your beloved university, ya know since you saved so much.

Oh yeah. You spent that on assistants. Well, academics is a priority at A&M. Ask your boss.
          When you can’t beat them.... deflect, deflect, deflect. Like I said before the game... you will be shown your rightful place in the the SEC. Right next to teams like Ms. St.

After seeing Ohio State jump to No. 1 in the College Football Playoff rankings, LSU knew it needed a complete game against Texas A&M. And the Tigers certainly delivered.
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-01-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
            You’re 1-1 against Jimbo. Again your school (not Alma mater) wanted Jimbo. Y’all couldn’t afford him. So why the hate? You seem jealous. We all spend $ as we please. I don’t believe you wrote the check so stop! How bout improving academics at your beloved university, ya know since you saved so much.

Oh yeah. You spent that on assistants. Well, academics is a priority at A&M. Ask your boss.
            This made me chuckle a bit, sorta LMAO

If you think the TAF couldn't afford Jimbo your living in your own fantasy world.

They just had a number and were not willing to pay more than something is worth.

Enjoy your Jimbo.
            Last edited by dbaio1; 12-01-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Obviously you don’t get it , but that’s ok we understand

Since joining the SEC, Aggie is begging for a rival.

LSU fans could care less b/c you’re the new kid on the block. LSU has deep rooted, hated rivals that go back 125 yrs

LSU just wants to beat Aggie arse and embarrass you

Ask any LSU fan who is 45 yrs or older and they will share this same sentiment

I have zero clue how the younger generation and millennials feel toward A&M

32 here, and Nope def dint consider them a rival. they’re just that fat kid that tells everyone everyday at lunch how great they are, yet are terrible so it’s more fun putting them in their place than ever considering them a rival.

#usedcarsmell

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                This made me chuckle a bit, sorta LMAO

If you think the TAF couldn't afford Jimbo your living in your own fantasy world.

They just had a number and were not will to pay more than something is worth.

Enjoy your Jimbo.

Ags don’t understand the term “over spending”

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Obviously you don’t get it , but that’s ok we understand

Since joining the SEC, Aggie is begging for a rival.

LSU fans could care less b/c you’re the new kid on the block. LSU has deep rooted, hated rivals that go back 125 yrs

LSU just wants to beat Aggie arse and embarrass you

Ask any LSU fan who is 45 yrs or older and they will share this same sentiment

I have zero clue how the younger generation and millennials feel toward A&M
                  I think you already know how older non Aggies see them. From what the younger generation tells me is they are seen as weird, obnoxious, and almost cult like. This comes from college age kids.

Did you watch the video of the midnight yell in Baton Rouge? That explains it all.

Most I work with severely overestimate themselves. Again.... you can reflect back to mentioned video and see where it all begins

Comment

Just sayin:

7-5
                    75 million
                    7-50

Comment

Surprised this thread made it through the night

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        Just sayin:

7-5

75 million

7-50

I guess you read the rant

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                          Congrats to LSU, Burrow is a stud and deserves the heisman and I think y’all got a real shot at getting it this year, it would be a fun match up tOSU vs LSU for all the marbles.

And as expected Eradicator and Black Ice send me my pictures, I figured I’d be changing it, but thought it would be a somewhat better game.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Agree with your list, except for Fulton. Don't forget a couple of big uglies, Deculus and Cushenberry will be first rounders.

Fulton is the only one I’m on the fence about. He stepped up when Safety-Delpit was out and played well. Somebody desperate for a corner might take a chance. I have my doubts, but hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'm sitting down.

Mouth shut.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              You haven't been on your high horse gloating so it definitely wasn't directed at you. I thought it was very interesting and was surprised at some of the teams on there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X