FFL Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL Dealer

I am thinking about buying some guns online. I have always gone to the store to buy in person. Has anyone used a FFL dealer around the Royse City or Rockwall area? And if so, how much did they charge, and did you have a good or bad experience? Just looking for advice. Thanks

Hart Sports in Plano. If you have a CHL it's $10.00 quick and easy.

Comment

Julian Gonzalez at Rockwall Pawn on Interstate 30. The fee was $10 last time I checked.

Comment

Rockwall Gold and Silver Pawn at 205 and Yellow Jacket Lane. $10 FFL fee last time i was in there.

Comment

Dang I wish I could find a spot that does transfers for 10 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by stroker_ace View Post
            Rockwall Gold and Silver Pawn at 205 and Yellow Jacket Lane. $10 FFL fee last time i was in there.
            Just called and checked. They are $10. The lady was very friendly and professional and gave me all the details. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
              Dang I wish I could find a spot that does transfers for 10 bucks!
              No chit. All of them in Austin are $50. So I use Capitol Armory in Cedar Park. $20 - $25. Best deal I could find around here.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                No chit. All of them in Austin are $50. So I use Capitol Armory in Cedar Park. $20 - $25. Best deal I could find around here.

We’ll go figure!!! It’s Austin, the gun hatin city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered a Taurus Spectrum 380 from CDNN Sports online. The process has been great so far. It's supposed to arrive at Rockwall Gold and Silver Pawn on Friday. This will be my first gun to order online.

Comment

If use the name brand sites - buds gun shop(my fave), sportsmen’s guide etc.They show you a list of FFL’s , their fees , and their proximity to your location.

Comment

FFL Dealer

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                      I ordered a Taurus Spectrum 380 from CDNN Sports online. The process has been great so far. It's supposed to arrive at Rockwall Gold and Silver Pawn on Friday. This will be my first gun to order online.

Since it was in state did you still save money since you had to pay sales tax and I’m guessing shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Since it was in state did you still save money since you had to pay sales tax and I’m guessing shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After looking up the price for this gun from a couple of websites, I saved about $28. If they didn't charge the tax or the 14.99 fee, then you could save even more. I guess still not bad compared to walking into Academy's, which I like to shop there.

Comment

That was a quick and easy process.

Comment

Working...
                          X