P&L taxidermy Jourdanton Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&L taxidermy Jourdanton Texas

Just reaching out to see if anyone has had any dealings with P&L taxidermy in Jourdanton Texas? I currently have three shoulder mounts and two euro mounts paid in full dating back to the 2018 /2019 season! I know they took in a ton of work 2018/2019 season and were overwhelmed and limited there intake last season, then had a loss of a family member on top of that , so as you can see Communication had been good up until the last eight months or so and now nothing, Anyone have any information on them ? Thank y’all in advance

several similar Google Reviews about ****** off folks in the past few months

Comment

I have a friend who had to threaten to sue them just to get their mounts back, they had them for two years and never did anything with them, ended up losing their hides and their money. Art at atascosa taxidermy knows them and says never to trust them.

Comment

Man that’s not what I was wanting to hear ! One of these deer was my sons first buck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the same thing happening with Whitlock Taxidermy in Eastland TX. I shot a Tom in 2017 still nothing and no answers.

Comment

Man what a bummer. I couldnt imagine.

Comment

I tried calling several weeks ago with no answer. I finally started leaving messages. The lady finally called me back and said they had been at the ranch working all week with very little cell service. I have 3 deer there as well dating back to the 18/19 season with absolutely no progress. Tempted to pick them up and go elsewhere. Mine are all paid half money down.

Comment

Didn't somebody on this site have a monster buck stolen from a taxidermist shop in Jourdanton?

I'm going through the same thing with SHURS taxidermy in Corpus, that guy is a loser

Comment

Never pay in full on any services not yet rendered, hopefully it works out.

Comment

****. Hope you guys get your mounts

Comment

I’d drive there tomorrow and get my deer and go elsewhere.

Comment

Man I really hate reading these stories! I will continue to call and leave messages this week and if still no response will take action, I believe the fact they have been paid in full makes it theft of services? Correct me if I’m wrong ? Here is another they have of mine but I’m most upset about my sons deer !

Comment

20 years ago had same problem. Call to check on my work from a taxidermist I had been using for 5 or 6 years with no problems. Nobody answering phone so I drive over and the place is abandoned. Lost a 32" audad and a 170 nontypical whitetail. To this day I do not know what happened to the guy.

Comment

Update : she called me today and said two of the three shoulder mounts are done and drying and both Euro’s are done , said she is waiting on paint for finish work on shoulder mounts , at least I got a return call but time will tell

Comment

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Hope they call me soon with an update. I’ve been very squeaky lately myself.

Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                              X