Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unfunny stupid things you have done that are funny now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I thought Cosmic was posting again

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Dang I thought Cosmic was posting again
      I did too, what happened to him and Txsuperdad?

Comment

Forgot to put the 2 lower plugs in the deck boat. No biggie. Go back and for some unknown reason decide to put it back on the trailer....pulled the boat out of the water and it immediately popped both tires! I guess it was pretty full.

Comment

6 years old. Lived in the country. 50 something Ford station wagon, manual transmission. Key ring with about 25 or 30 keys. Mom says hold the keys while I go to the outhouse. Fast forward 30 or so seconds. Found the ignition key, started the car, in gear, drove over a railroad tie, metal pedal tractor, small swimming pool and pushed the out house back about two feet with Mom in it. Never saw another key until I got my license.

Comment

I got in a jalapeno eating contest my freshman year in college at a local bar. I came in second and was sick for three days. I will never forget that.

Comment

Back in 1980, 4 of my buddies and I were duck hunting one of the public areas on a NWR. It was 28 degrees and winds at 30mph. I knew it was going to be a memorable day when one guy took a predawn crap on top of his wader straps.

We had a great hunt, except for the guy with the stinky waders. He managed to fill them with icy water when he got stuck in the mud.

Where we were hunting, you had to walk 1/4 mile down a road, cross a bridge over a 20 yard wide canal, and walk back 1/4 mile to hit the middle levee. After this 1/2 mile of walking you were only 100 yards from the parking lot within sight of your truck.

We got back within sight of the parking lot about 12:00, and had to be off the refuge by 12:30. The guy with smelly ice-water filled waders was near hypothermia by now, and decided that he could crawl across the water hyacinths that choked the 20 ft. deep canal. Spreading out his legs and using his bag of decoys as a float, we all watched in amazement as he made it to the far bank. One by one, we all crossed that canal crawling on top of that mat of hyacinths. I was the last to cross (being smarter than the others) and made it to the far bank just as the warden drove up in his truck. He gave us quite a scolding for being so stupid, and we all had to agree with him.

About ten years later while waiting at the gate, we asked the warden if they had built any bridges across the canal. He said "No, but we plan to. Once we had some fool kids crawl across on the water hyacinths". Somewhat embarrassed, but proud in a way, we admitted that we were those stupid kids...but not so stupid now.

It wasn't long before they built a nice bridge across that canal.

Comment

Had a new truck that was 2 weeks old. Got stuck in the mud at the lease. Went out on the road and flagged a guy over on a tractor. Told him the problem and he said sure, I’ll pull you out. He pulled me out and I gave him $10 for his trouble which he took with a smile on his face. Later that day, I realized my new truck had 4wd and could’ve saved $10. Just forgot the new truck had it.

Comment

I can think of quite a few things that seemed hilarious back in the day, but aren'i too funny now. Maturity sunk in, I reckon.

Comment

That was a brand new glove.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X