Ms-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms-13

A mostly compelling analysis regarding the epic failure of the Democrat leadership to reasonably acknowledge even the most evil aspects of the illegal immigration problem.

J - it's an opinion piece, so disregard.

Marc Thiessen: Democrats' dishonesty about MS-13 hands Trump a winning issue

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ing-issue.html

The GOP and Trump are going to hammer Pelosi and the Democrats on this, as they should. This is the kind of political stupidity that Democrats will pay the price for in November. I cannot believe they haven't dumped the baggage that is Nancy Pelosi. It's just unbelievable...

RNC ad shows Nancy Pelosi's support for brutal gang MS-13

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNYYlmL0nY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNYYlmL0nY[/ame]

Pelosi is but one of many that needs to be dumped. Both parties have idiots, but the Democrats seem to have WAY MORE of them.

Comment

Keep up the good work Pelosi. Keep on preaching, pretty pretty please.

Comment

some of the stances they are taking in the name of resistance are mind blowing for sure.

Comment

she's an idiot

Comment

No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, politics and the two party political system is broken. The fact that the success of your opponent means your party will continue to lose elections is totally out of hand and hurting the country seriously... It's like the parties keep savatoging each other at the cost of the people...
            Last edited by Pedernal; 06-01-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, politics and the two party political system is broken. The fact that the success of your opponent means your party will continue to lose elections is totally out of hand and hurting the country seriously... It's like the parties keep savatoging each other at the cost of the people...
              Nah. That are just pretending, and playing the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                That's pretty much what he meant

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  Other than the the fact that they aren't "sabotaging"(correct spelling) each other. They are literally colluding WITH each other. Not the same.

Comment

Other than the the fact that they aren't "sabotaging"(correct spelling) each other. They are literally colluding WITH each other. Not the same.
                    Elected Democrats and Republicans are literally colluding with each other? This is news to most people. If this was literally happening, Trump wouldn't be bashful about letting us know, would he?

I think you might be confusing collusion with an unwillingness to engage in blind partisanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      My bad on the spelling but I am going to disagree that they colluding...

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                      Elected Democrats and Republicans are literally colluding with each other? This is news to most people. If this was literally happening, Trump wouldn't be bashful about letting us know, would he?

I think you might be confusing collusion with an unwillingness to engage in blind partisanship.
                      Not sure I agree with this either, I don't think this guys are even willing to work within their own party much less across party lines... They are out for themselves to make as much money as possible...

Comment

I wonder what this swamp is everyone refers to? Yes, both sides are on the same page when it comes to keeping their "elite" status. Why do you think none of these criminals are prosecuted? As Hillary said, if she goes down, she will take 1/2 of Washington with her. How is such BS not collusion between the two parties?

Comment

I wonder what this swamp is everyone refers to? Yes, both sides are on the same page when it comes to keeping their "elite" status. Why do you think none of these criminals are prosecuted? As Hillary said, if she goes down, she will take 1/2 of Washington with her. How is such BS not collusion between the two parties?
                          I wonder why so many congressional votes on significant issues are split mostly down the party line if they are all colluding.

I guess it won't matter much if the Democrats take the House and/or Senate since they're in bed with the Republicans.

Comment

I wonder why so many congressional votes on significant issues are split mostly down the party line if they are all colluding.

I guess it won't matter much if the Democrats take the House and/or Senate since they're in bed with the Republicans.
                            Skipping the big picture, I see. Go figure.

Comment

Hammer meet nail

Comment

Working...
                              X