Judge Andrew Napolitano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Andrew Napolitano

The more I hear him on the news and read his opinion pieces the more I am convinced he is an anti-Trumper and furthermore a liberal. How did this guy ever get to be a judge is beyond me. He is mostly a bloviator for the liberal side.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    The more I hear him on the news and read his opinion pieces the more I am convinced he is an anti-Trumper and furthermore a liberal. How did this guy ever get to be a judge is beyond me. He is mostly a bloviator for the liberal side.
    Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

As a rule he is informative and offers a balance view of what is going on. That said, he has been personal friends with Comey and Mueller for many years so that may just jade his view .

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Interesting
        agreed...……..I have heard him land on both sides. Which is actually refreshing from a Fair & Balanced standpoint. Not saying the OP has not noticed a complete switch but my experience has not drawn that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          agreed...……..I have heard him land on both sides. Which is actually refreshing from a Fair & Balanced standpoint. Not saying the OP has not noticed a complete switch but my experience has not drawn that conclusion.
          LOL....ya, the Judge very matter-of-fact on his analysis. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Sometimes hearing to truth hurts

Comment

I have found him to be wrong too many times. His opinion is irrelevant to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              As a rule he is informative and offers a balance view of what is going on. That said, he has been personal friends with Comey and Mueller for many years so that may just jade his view .
              Ya beat me too it Steve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard Levin going off on him on his evening show yesterday. Not on the basis that he was speaking against Trump...but what he was speaking to was not correct at all with regards to the consistution.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I heard Levin going off on him on his evening show yesterday. Not on the basis that he was speaking against Trump...but what he was speaking to was not correct at all with regards to the consistution.
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Ditto

I have detected this several times now recently, hence my description of him as a bloviator for $$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X