Age and score this deer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age and score this deer.

This deer has 15 points and is big bodied. Put a game cam out last night and he was there two hours after I left. I will be going back to the ranch in 2 weeks and will hopefully get better pics. We have watched him for 3 years. Low fence in South Texas
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346014722.660446.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24917475Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346014738.507187.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	24917476Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346014752.374449.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24917480

Well *****... Thats all I got...

Comment

He's +/- 5 inches of 190 in my opinion.
      Just shoot him already his neck is bound to be killing him by now...

Comment

I just threw up a little in my mouth, cuz that is sick!!!

Comment

5.5,205 freak nasty!!!

Comment

6.5 and more than enough score...horrible pics to judge from..awesome buck, good luck and let's see a pic of him with you next time!

Comment

Awesome specimen of a freaky large deer, Prob be 200 +/- a few. Good Luck getting close to that ol feller

Comment

Incredible! That will be one of the biggest low fence deer killed in Texas if you get him. No pressure

Can't really distinguish points very well in those photos. I'd say he's 200+ easy though. What is he? 12 point with spoilt 2's?

Comment

I dont say this much, but WOW!

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes he is a Mainframe 12 with split g-2's and split g-3's. He has 16 points not 15 like I stated in the original post. I was shocked and amazed to have pictures the first night. I wasn't going to get the sim cards for a couple of weeks but I couldn't stand it.

Comment

Amazing deer but hard to score from those pics... (185+) Just ask the "man" for approval before you smoke him... Best of luck and looking forward to LDP's and score

Comment

I love score and age judgements on deer so I'm not usually someone to say "just shoot him" but with that said "shoot him!"

Comment

I cant tell where on point stops and another starts. There is way to much rack to tell, lol. Just shoot! You will not be dissappointed.

Comment

Well now that I look again, his brows are a little weak so you may just want to use your cull tag.

Comment

That's crazy!! Shoot him!! Monster buck right there...

Comment

Working...
                              X