BASS open, T-Bend . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BASS open, T-Bend . .

Looks like a boat show in Hemphill today . . Wrapped boats aplenty . . All over my backyard this morning in Six Mile . . Starts wed . .

should be a good tournament.

Comment

Good moon phase, weather kind of sucks! I wonder why they are doing Wed-Fri instead of Thurs-Sat like years past.

From looking at the Bass Champs results Saturday Toledo seems to be fishing pretty tough right now.

Comment

12 will fish on Sat . . They sprayed again behind the camp last night for salvinia, 6th time in the last 2 weeks . . Plenty of fish . . Big ones scarce . .

Comment

High school tournament out of cypress on sat.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
            I think the lake will absorb those 6 boats fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
              I see, that makes sense.

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Closer to 600 than 6 I am sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                They put 250ish teams on Ray Roberts last year, I'd expect 300 on TB.

That is TX HS bass fishing anyway, no idea if this is affiliated with them.
                Last edited by adam_p; 02-18-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  They put 250ish teams on Ray Roberts last year, I'd expect 300 on TB.

That is TX HS bass fishing anyway, no idea if this is affiliated with them.
                  This is SETX high school fishing, they routinely draw over 500 teams on Rayburn. I can't see Toledo being much different and this will be the 1st tournament of the year after the 1st two were cancelled due to high water on Rayburn.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    This is SETX high school fishing, they routinely draw over 500 teams on Rayburn. I can't see Toledo being much different and this will be the 1st tournament of the year after the 1st two were cancelled due to high water on Rayburn.
                    I would think that would be about right. My lil cousin in Louisiana just placed 74 out of nearly 200 two weekends ago. Cold temps all day. I'm just glad to see the next generation is into fishing!

Comment

Lake is fishing tough right now. I went all day yesterday without a bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        12 will fish on Sat . . They sprayed again behind the camp last night for salvinia, 6th time in the last 2 weeks . . Plenty of fish . . Big ones scarce . .
                        CORRECTION . . full field wed, thurs, top 12 fish fri . . watched one of the anglers catch a 6-8 pounder behind the house this morning . . 42 deg, NNE wind 8 mph, light rain . . Nasty . .

Comment

Originally posted by WIGSPLITTR View Post
                          Lake is fishing tough right now. I went all day yesterday without a bump.
                          Bass Champs just had two sacks over 30# this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            Yea i saw that. I have a place on Six Mile and am pretty good on Toledo, but the last 2 times out have been trash. Oh well back to Rayburn this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                              Out of 300+ teams someone always catches em. It dropped off pretty quickly after the first two spots and only 5 bags over 20lbs is pretty tough for February on Toledo.

For fun I went back and looked at sacks over 20lbs in the February Champs tourney on Toledo the last few years.

2019-5
                              2018-12
                              2017-23
                              2016-18
                              2015-14

Comment

Working...
                              X