Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Cruz and John Cornyn

Big disappointment today.
    William Barr's Nomination to attorney general was confirmed.
    With his record I don't see how any pro gun legislation will make it through.
    I am very disappointed in Ted Cruz. I still think he should be our president, although Trump is doing a pretty good job so far, minus a few hiccups
    (Bump stock ban being one).

Rand Paul was the only Republican to vote No on Barr's Nomination.

Last edited by NaClH2O_therapy; 02-15-2019, 12:21 AM.

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
    I am very disappointed in Ted Cruz. I still think he should be our president, although Trump is doing a pretty good job so far, minus a few hiccups

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...n=1&vote=00024
    I think this is one of Trump's worse appointments.

That being said the AG has nothing to do with passing legislation. We won't have any pro-gun legislation because there are only about 2-3 pro-gun people in Washington.

Comment

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...n=1&vote=00024
      What does the AG office have to do with legislation?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I think this is one of Trump's worse appointments.

That being said the AG has nothing to do with passing legislation. We won't have any pro-gun legislation because there are only about 2-3 pro-gun people in Washington.

I thought the AG did have influence on the process of gun laws.
        Doesn't the attorney general direct the ATF, and DOJ? Also wouldn't the AG have oversight of any suits brought against these departments, and other government offices?

I'm getting sick of having to keep up within the continuous onslaught of attacks on our freedom.
        The government is continually overreaching, Stealing our money.
        The IRS & ATF, need to be shut down.
        While we're shutting down worthless government organizations, go ahead and shut down the USPS, and sell their infrastructure to UPS and FEDEX.

THE 2nd amendment shall not be infringed!

Ok rant over, headed to the lake for a weekend of camping.

Comment

I thought the AG did have influence on the process of gun laws.
          Doesn't the attorney general direct the ATF, and DOJ? Also wouldn't the AG have oversight of any suits brought against these departments, and other government offices?

I'm getting sick of having to keep up within the continuous onslaught of attacks on our freedom.
          The government is continually overreaching, Stealing our money.
          The IRS & ATF, need to be shut down.
          While we're shutting down worthless government organizations, go ahead and shut down the USPS
          , and sell their infrastructure to UPS and FEDEX.

THE 2nd amendment shall not be infringed!

Ok rant over, headed to the lake for a weekend of camping.
          A better start would to be shut down Congress and Senate. Our elected officials are the ones that have failed and will continue to fail the country and it's citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            A better start would to be shut down Congress and Senate. Our elected officials are the ones that have failed and will continue to fail the country and it's citizens.
            I agree the vast majority need to be replaced but eliminated would turn us into something like a monarchy or dictatorship. You not a big fan of democracy?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              I agree the vast majority need to be replaced but eliminated would turn us into something like a monarchy or dictatorship. You not a big fan of democracy?
              I should have said vote out our current elected leaders and vote in new ones. Our current members are corrupt and incompetent.

Comment

I think you will like Barr, real soon. Who now is in charge of the Mueller investigation? Barr. Who was removed by the former acting AG Whitaker from control of the Special Council? Rod Rosenstein. Who will be removed from the DOJ by Barr? Rod Rosenstein.

Everything is in place for removing the final roadblock in the DOJ. The FBI has been cleaned of top brass, as soon as Rosenstein is gone, so will the DOJ.

Then the real truths come! At least I hope! Dark to Light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X