Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Who is cashing checks if gov is "shutdown "?

Figures they quick to get money but slow to get your stamp
    I am still waiting on two form 1 refunds from two years ago. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

hopefully the ball is rolling again!!

Comment

check cashed 269 days ago

Comment

My check cashed a month before yours, yikes..tryin not to think about it really

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            check cashed 269 days ago
            I am at 342 days

Comment

At 343 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm at 301 days since the check cashed. Anyone know if they are back to doing form 4 approvals yet?

edit: Just spoke to them on the phone. Examiners just returned to work yesterday.
                Last edited by ABroussard; 02-05-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

day 210 for me. So depressing. And I thought I might be getting close

Comment

My goodness. That is ridiculous. I wonder why some go thru fairly fast and some of yalls take forever. I sent in my form 4 last February and got my can in August. That is less than 180 days. That was thru Capital Armory. Now I see most of yall are close to a year. I am wanting to get another but now I'm wondering why some of yalls take so long. Any of you that are nearing a year order thru Capital Armory or Silencer Shop? Or are yall all going thru mom and pop shops? At one time I heard that CA and SS submit there forms electronically and they get processed faster than others, not sure if there is any truth to that?????

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      My goodness. That is ridiculous. I wonder why some go thru fairly fast and some of yalls take forever. I sent in my form 4 last February and got my can in August. That is less than 180 days. That was thru Capital Armory. Now I see most of yall are close to a year. I am wanting to get another but now I'm wondering why some of yalls take so long. Any of you that are nearing a year order thru Capital Armory or Silencer Shop? Or are yall all going thru mom and pop shops? At one time I heard that CA and SS submit there forms electronically and they get processed faster than others, not sure if there is any truth to that?????

Mine is through CA. Check was cashed Aug 8. Still pending. Called today.

Comment

Originally posted by justicetx View Post
                        Mine is through CA. Check was cashed Aug 8. Still pending. Called today.

Trust or Individual?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                          Trust or Individual?
                          Individual

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                            I'm at 301 days since the check cashed. Anyone know if they are back to doing form 4 approvals yet?

edit: Just spoke to them on the phone. Examiners just returned to work yesterday.
                            that's good news. hopefully they didn't lose anyone and can keep a good pace.

Comment

Originally posted by justicetx View Post
                              Individual

Well shoots holes all in that theory. Guess its just luck of the draw.

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Wait time update

Comment

Working...
                                X