Form 1s on hold for Shutdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 1s on hold for Shutdown?

I just submitted my Form 1. Has anybody submitted one and received ok since the shutdown started?

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
    I just submitted my Form 1. Has anybody submitted one and received ok since the shutdown started?
    I submitted one in mid-December for an SBR and haven't heard anything. Torrey at Capitol Armory said that the last Form 1 took 11 business days, but to not count on that. With Christmas, New Years, and the shutdown no telling when it'll come back.

Comment

I assume all examiners for form 4’s are also not working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, some people on Form 1 forum got a canned response back that said only a few people are working and they’re only dealing with life or death ATF stuff, not our form 1s and 4s.

Comment

Good afternoon,

You have reached the ATF NFA Division. Due to the current lapse in government appropriations, the NFA branch offices will be closed and only handling certain “excepted” functions directly related to safety of human life or the protection of property. General inquiries will NOT be handled so please resubmit your inquiry when the government re-opens.

David L. Howell
          Branch Chief
          Government Support Branch
          National Firearms Act Division
          244 Needy Road
          Martinsburg WV 25405
          It’s stupid that they regulate things that aren’t related to the “safety of human life”

Comment

Well, maybe things will get going again.

Comment

Probably gonna call today and check on my form 4 I should be near the top of the stack

Comment

Anybody know if the Form 1 and 4s are now being processed?

Comment

How do you even go about submitting a form 1 for an SBR? I need to get one done for a project..

Comment

Anybody know if the Form 1 and 4s are now being processed?
                    Yes, they are being processed now.

Comment

Ended up have to resubmit. I didn’t realize that I could not get the Eform email attachments on my iPhone. They sent the fingerprint attachment, but I couldn’t see or open it with my iPhone, so they refunded my money, and after I realized this, had to do it all over again. I resubmitted last week, and sent in my fingerprints on Monday. Hopefully, I get some info back soon.

Comment

Received notification yesterday that my Form 1 was approved!

Comment

Congrats! Be careful, they multiply like rabbits...

Comment

whatcha building?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              whatcha building?
                              Got a Titanium tube from Rusty. Gotta get it engraved now. Then will probably get back with Rusty to help with baffles. Going 30 cal. Bought a 6.5 Cm with a brake awhile back. The brake rattled my brain. Decided to build a can for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X