border shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

border shutdown

I hope trump stands his ground and stops the illegal entries. the emigrants need to understand it s not business as usual.

The Border Patrol used teargas on some that rushed the border this afternoon.

Comment

Those much smarter than me have a plan but I don't see this turning out well. The press is going to video everything and broadcast the force used against "innocents".

Comment

Definitely don't need the UN involved in this

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
          Definitely don't need the UN involved in this
          Put them on Mexico's side and let them stop the invasion.

No UN on US soil

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Put them on Mexico's side and let them stop the invasion.

No UN on US soil
            Was that being discussed?[emoji848] I had not heard anything about th U.N., but I could have missed it since it is hunting season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Was that being discussed?[emoji848] I had not heard anything about th U.N., but I could have missed it since it is hunting season.

Tijuana Mayor saying it is a humanitarian crisis and needs help from the UN since the President of Mexico is not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                Tijuana Mayor saying it is a humanitarian crisis and needs help from the UN since the President of Mexico is not helping.
                Cool, let him bring them to Tijuana then.
                One oddity in all this. Why were 4k troops put on the Texas border but the convoy from central America is on the California border?

Comment

One oddity in all this. Why were 4k troops put on the Texas border but the convoy from central America is on the California border?

We have it on good authority that many will hit the valley soon...we are already at capacity processing mexicans, central americans, asians, middle east, etc. plus it's the quickest route in regards to caravans. Cali was the most logical simply due to the sanctuary policy across the state.

There was a good article this past Friday where the local farmers got together & fed those troops already here for turkey day that made me smile...it's about to get worse I'm afraid. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    We have it on good authority that many will hit the valley soon...we are already at capacity processing mexicans, central americans, asians, middle east, etc. plus it's the quickest route in regards to caravans. Cali was the most logical simply due to the sanctuary policy across the state.

There was a good article this past Friday where the local farmers got together & fed those troops already here for turkey day that made me smile...it's about to get worse I'm afraid. Stay tuned.
                    thx 4 the insight.

Comment

Sanctuary state of CA. Plus we have 4000 troops. Everybody knows you dont mess with Texas.

Comment

The truth is, the majority of the people that are in this caravan, especially outside — if we can make our way all the way over there, we’ll show you the majority of them are men,” Schwartz said. “From what we’ve seen, the majority are actually men and some of these men have not articulated that need for asylum.”

Calling these folks migrants just shows how slanted our media is.

Comment

Working...
                        X