Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Justice system"

Just a quick rant.
    I know there are times when law enforcement officers make mistakes. When they step over the line. But dang it, they have a tough job. The penal system is over run, the liberal courts and sympathetic juries are too weak to deal out real punishment and police officers are in a tight place trying to protect and serve as well as survive. I pray for all of our Leo's. Go home safe. A good many of us still care about you.

Gary
    Last edited by DRT; 09-25-2018, 09:37 PM.

They certainly have a tough job with life and death decisions made in milliseconds.
    Sure there are some bad apples but when accusations fly the instant reaction should always be in favor of the good guys.
    Unfortunately one political party has made it a game to ruin lives.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Just a quick rant.
      I know there are times when law enforcement officers make mistakes. When they step over the line. But dang it, they have a tough job. The penal system is over run, the liberal courts and sympathetic juries are too weak to deal out real punishment and police officers are in a tight place trying to protect and serve as well as survive. I pray for all of our Leo's. Go home safe. A good many of us still care about you.

Gary
      well put

Comment

Working...
      X